35. [smut]

It's been a week or so since Yoongi and Taehyung had both settled down in one of the very private rooms the nation's king had made for Taehyung and his future partner, which turned out to be Yoongi, after all.

Taehyung was careful. Very careful with Yoongi to the level even Yoongi sometimes got annoyed. But, only playfully, it was actually cute to see Taehyung act so possessive towards him, not letting Yoongi do any kind of work and keeping him on bed rest all the time, only taking him outside sometimes for a little stroll in the palace garden whenever Taehyung had free time from his other works.

"Taehyung, I'm fine." Yoongi tried to push Taehyung away who was supposedly trying to take him bridal style for Yoongi to take a bath. "It's not like I'm 8 months already! My belly is not even that much-"

"But you shouldn't walk so much unnecessarily, you know." Taehyung slapped Yoongi's hands away from his arms which was keeping him away from taking him in his lap. He wasted no time on swiping the smaller off of the ground. Yoongi had definitely gained some weight, but it meant nothing to Taehyung if it was for Yoongi. He will do anything for Yoongi, after all.

Yoongi laughed as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, Taehyung's hands holding onto Yoongi's small body protectively.

"Where to, my hubby?" Taehyung said playfully, even though knowing Yoongi was going to go to take a bath. So, of course the bathroom, inside one of those wooden bath tub.

"Hmm, I'm gonna take a bath. Can you help me, hubby?" Yoongi said the last question with a low whisper, close to Taehyung's ears. Taehyung bit his lower lip, his eyes glistening with a playful gesture

and lust.

Yoongi knew that, he provoked Taehyung, of course he did. He will and he won't regret it this time.

"Don't tempt me, Min Yoongi." Taehyung said with a smirk, starting to walk towards the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah?" Yoongi placed a sudden kiss on Taehyung's neck, making the taller shudder.

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at the figure in his lap. Yoongi was smirking up at him, eyes falling to Taehyung's lips. Yoongi loves Taehyung's lips. The way they were shaped so perfectly and the little mole right at the bottom corner. So pretty.

Yoongi was so concentrated he didn't realise that they've already reached the bathroom. Coming to his senses when Taehyung dropped him in the wet floor, suddenly wanting to get back into Taehyung's arms. It was cold and cuddling into Taehyung made him feel both warm and safe.

So, Yoongi just pouted as he looked up at the taller.

"What?" Taehyung smirked as he looked at the pouty man in front of him, wanting nothing more than to hold him against the wall and kiss him all over, naked.

Yoongi sighed. "I thought we were gonna..." Yoongi stopped in the middle of the sentence, cheeks flushing dark.

Taehyung stepped forward, placing a soft hand on Yoongi's small waist, pulling him closer with a tight yank, making the smaller yelp and place his hands on the taller's chest.

"You thought we were gonna... what, baby?" Taehyung held Yoongi's cheeks with his other large hand, the other one never leaving Yoongi's waist.

"I-I thought w-we were.." Yoongi stuttered, the boldness from earlier long gone as Taehyung towered over him, making him feel so goddamn small under his gaze. "we ..."

"Fuck?" Taehyung blurted it out so easily making Yoongi blush even harder if that was ever possible. "Hmm... isn't a bad idea. We could clean ourselves together. Bath together."