22.

Jungkook was late.

He was running around one end to the other end of his room to collect the things that were necessary for his journey, including a new piece of clothing.

Some minutes later there was a loud knock on his door.

"Y-yes?" Jungkook said,combing his hair.

"Are you ready? The palanquin is ready for you." Someone from the other side replied.

"Palanquin?" Jungkook asked to himself and went to open the door.

He opened it and there was a small palanquin with four people to carry it.

Jungkook looked confused. "Have all of the doctors been given a personal palanquin each?"

The guard nodded. "Please get inside."

Jungkook took his little luggage with him and got inside the palanquin, making him as much small as he can.

"Take it away!" The guard yelled the palanquin started to move towards their destination.

×××
"The doctor yes,"Yoongi's ears caught on to the students gossiping,"Yes, Jeon Jungkook...they took him with them.."

Yoongi's heart dropped. Where did they take Jungkook?

"Master."Yoongi called Hoseok,"Can I go drink water?"

"Go ahead, don't waste much time." Hoseok said without taking his eyes off from the sword that he was cleaning.

Yoongi nodded and rushed to Jungkook's chamber. It was empty.

"What.." Yoongi huffed. "Where did they take him?"

With slumped shoulders, Yoongi sauntered down to the practice area. A very bad feeling on his stomach was telling him wherever jungkook was, he wasn't in safe hands.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled.

"Y-yes!"Yoongi snapped out his thoughts, wide eyed.

Hoseok sighed. "Snap out of it, will you? I've been calling you for a minute now. Why are you so spaced out?"

"Uh.."Yoongi tensed. "I-it's..um, I was wondering..sir.."Yoongi gulped. Would it be okay to ask master about it?

"What? Say it, quick."

"I was wondering, if you knew where.. uh, the doctor, I mean-"

"Oh him?"Hoseok said,"He was taken to escort the lord from the north, why?"

"Huh?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Enough with your questions! get back to practicing now i say!"

meanwhile

Jungkook opened the small window of the palanquin and peeked outside. The palanquin from inside was suffocating, and since Jungkook wasn't used to going around places in palanquin it was hard for him to stay inside any longer than one hour.

"Um, sir?" Jungkook called the guard who was walking close by his palanquin, bearing a sharp sword on his waist. He came closer to Jungkook and leaned forward. "Are we there yet?"

The guard laughed. "You must be bored. Do not worry we will be there soon."

Jungkook rubbed his nape. "O-okay.."

Jungkook placed his head on the ledge of the small window, feeling the gentle breeze of late summer to brush over his delicate, small face.

It felt good.

Feeling the breeze of outside and not being stuck inside the palace. The trees and the chirping of birds, a small ray of sunshine and sweet winds.