7.

The next day however,Yoongi wants to bury himself alive. He didn't want to recall what happened yesterday,but for your information, nothing further happened after Taehyung whispered some lewd things in Yoongi's ears. Yoongi ran away from that place as quick as possible and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. It was crack of the dawn and Yoongi was fighting the urge of fantasizing anymore about that specific man he made out with yesterday night.

Yeah,Kim Taehyung.

"What did I do..."Yoongi said clutching onto his hair,he knew very well he was doomed. There's no way he can face him after this. "did I just make out with a man I got horny for? why? why did he let me kiss him though? did he actually like it? huh? how? nah nah how could that be? a nobleman? how can he be—"Then Yoongi gasped. He remembered...Taehyung was the one who asked to kiss first. "What the bloody fuck."

                               ×××

On the other hand Taehyung had been daydreaming about the kiss and Yoongi's little moan. His beautiful face all red and that cute erection. How cute. How small. Everything about Yoongi was pretty,cute and elegant. He's a piece of art, Taehyung thought. Taehyung's scared. Very very scared to let Yoongi go.

Taehyung sighed.

Bogum was writing something on the paper and didn't notice.

Taehyung sighed again deeply.

Bogum didn't spear a glance at Taehyung.

Taehyung now sighed even loudly for Bogum to hear.

"Okay do you want me to reply to you as your guard or as your friend?" Bogum said, annoyed by Taehyung's way of trying to get attention.

"As a friend—"

"Okay, what the fuck do you want?"Bogum snapped and Taehyung opened his mouth to reply but he interrupted him,"if you don't want me to talk to you in that way then I'll call you your highness—"

"No, that'll be even more annoying in this situation."Taehyung said. "I need advice."

"Alright."Bogum said,putting the quill and and parchment away. "What is it?"

"So,um,how do you court someone?" Taehyung asked confidently.

"Why,"Bogum asked,"do you want to know about courting?"

"isn't it obvious? because I want to court someone." Taehyung asked playing with his hair.

"well...if you ask me then.."Bogum rubbed his chin, as if thinking really deeply. "In courting you should show the person you're courting your true intentions. Like,don't continue to approach them with this 'i just wanna be your friend',bloody same old phrase. Try to make moves and give them things they like. Try to get to know them more by interacting more with them. Give them flowers, take them  on little walks. But don't be too fast-forward,it might give the person wrong idea and they might think of you as a pervert. Take it slow and try to win their heart."

"Wow,Park Bogum ..."Taehyung said, awestruck. "I never knew you were such a great adviser. I should have asked you way back. I regret it."

Bogum looked at Taehyung for a whole second. "And?"

"And what?" Taehyung replied, probably guessing the next question Bogum was going to ask.

"Who's the person you're going to court?"Bogum said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Why so curious?Do your work royal guard." Taehyung said before getting up and winking at Bogum,leaving him all confused in the library.

"That little—"