19.

Yoongi had been trying to talk to Jimin after he and Jimin had left Jungkook's chamber, but the latter looked too stunned or rather- guilty to even look at him.

When they reached their room, Jimin slumped into his bed, making himself smaller inside the blankets. As for Yoongi, he was just too tired and awkward to try and speak, he just couldn't bring himself to say to Jimin that it wasn't his fault.

Yoongi wasn't good with comforting people.

"Hey,Yoongi?" Jimin spoke, very much to Yoongi's surprise.

"Yes?" Yoongi replied, there was a painfully long silence before Jimin spoke again.

"I think.."Jimin's voice cracked as he spoke, Yoongi's heart sinking terribly. "I think you should leave this room and stay somewhere else."

Yoongi was caught off guard by Jimin's words. What the hell was he thinking?

"Jimin!" Yoongi said,his voice had a mixture of worry and tension. "What are you—"

"It is what I said!" Jimin yelled back, Yoongi flinched. He had never heard the male yell and now that he did, he felt his heart break. "Don't you understand?! Get out of here! i won't do any good to you! Can't you see?! look at yourself! It's- it's-" He sniffed, wiping his tears . "It's all my fault! you-you're injured and it's all my goddamn fault! get out please...I beg you! get out!" Yoongi saw Jimin clenching on his bed sheets as he sobbed, his whole body shaking.

Yoongi didn't know what to say over that. "J-jimin...we can fight this together. Don't you trust me? We can-"

"No," Jimin replied through gritted teeth, his lips bleeding from the bitting he had to do to stop his tears from flowing. "No you can't Yoongi. We can't. We can't fight with them. Even if I do have a higher bone than that jerk we still can't do anything. Do you know why?" He looked at Yoongi. "Because my own grandpa thinks I'm useless and I deserve all that torture. This was the sole reason why he sent me here in the first place. To change my what he thinks a 'woman like' body. He thinks the same way as those trashy motherfuckers."

Yoongi felt a twinge of anger raise inside his body. He clenched his hands, his veins popping out viciously for his actions. Jimin saw it, but decided to ignore it instead.

"Don't try anything. You'll only be in danger or wor-worse," He sniffed again. "Die."

"I don't care." a voice was heard the next moment, but it wasn't Yoongi.

It was Namjoon with Taehyung at their door.

Taehyung looked confused but his expression changed the moment his eyes fell on Yoongi. His bruises were still fresh and his lips still had a cut.

Taehyung ran up to Yoongi and cupped his face with his hands and spun it around from one side to another and finally held his face straight at him.

"Who,"Taehyung's voice was deep and filled with rage as he spoke. His eyes looked stern and fumed with anger. "Did this to you."

"Taehyung slowly." Namjoon said. His voice calm and collected as he shut the door behind him.

Yoongi still hadn't spoken a word but kept looking at Taehyung, who, was doing the same.

"Yoongi." He said again. "I asked who did this to you."

"Not your business." Yoongi said, as he grabbed Taehyung's hands and let them slip down.

"How is it not my business? How dare someone lay their finger on you?!" Taehyung replied, clear rage on his voice.

"Taehyung will you please calm down?" Namjoon said, glancing at Jimin with a worried expression. "Jimin, you-"