6.

(⚠️: NSFW)

Jimin woke up with a start after some hours in the doctor's chamber.

"oh you're awake?"He heard the palace doctor,Jungkook's voice and looked at him, confused.

"w-why—ah.."His head hurt like hell with every words he said and he couldn't really recall why he was there.

"lay down a bit more, otherwise your head will hurt."Jungkook suggested as Jimin lay down on the mattress. "you got hurt and the 2nd prince brought you here."

Jimin looked at Jungkook,visually confused about who this 2nd prince was. "oh,"Jungkook started,"you must not know who he is as you were totally unconscious when he brought you."

Jimin just nodded and looked at Jungkook. "um..w-when will it be better?"

"stop talking and sleep some more. I will let you be alone now." Jungkook went towards the exit and left the room, leaving Jimin alone with his thoughts.

                               ×××

Taehyung and Namjoon were walking in the huge palace garden, Taehyung plucked random flowers from the garden while passing through.

"So?"Namjoon started,"I heard about the dance skills competition you're going to arrange in a few days. How's the preparations going?"

"It's going well hyung,"Taehyung said with a smile that made his cheeks puff up,"say..hyung should I let you on a secret about this competition?"

Namjoon looked at Taehyung, raising an eyebrow at him. "What is it?"

"Actually..."Taehyung plucked the petals from the pink flower,"I'm hoping for someone to show up in this competition. Very much. To be frank, I really miss their face,like, I myself know very well that we've met only twice but ...it still aches. And moreover, they're a really a good dancer. I hope to make them master Jung's assistance if possible."

"Oh my goodness, Taehyung."Namjoon was shocked by how sentimental Taehyung looked while talking about this person. If someone else was to hear this, they would've definitely misunderstood the person as his lover.

"What?"Taehyung looked at Namjoon with a confused look.

"Are you trying to gatekeep other people from entering because of your personal feelings?"Namjoon said, completely disappointed.

"H-huh?" Taehyung's eyes wide and ears red,"PERSONAL FEELINGS?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT HYUNG?"

"You protesting like that convinces me even more that you're head over heels for that person."Namjoon said and walked away with a little smirk as Taehyung stood rooted to his position. How can people see through him like that? is he being too obvious?

"H-hyung wait.."Taehyung followed to Namjoon to keep up with his pace,"Forget about that..How are you feeling now?"

"Me?"Namjoon said."I'm totally fine."

"Oh..that's very good to hear.."Taehyung hesitated to ask about what Namjoon's sickness was, unlike other people Taehyung was actually a sensitive person and he was scared to make people feel uncomfortable about any topic. And this might be one of those situations.

"H-how's Seokjin Hyung?" Taehyung asked again,"i heard he went to meet father the first thing after entering. I suppose he missed Father."

Namjoon just nodded with a "hmm".

"Who was that guy though?"

"Who?"

"That guy whom you brought to the doctor's chamber." Taehyung asked curiously.