FINAL.

5 years later

"Taekwan!" Yoongi yelled out at the small boy in front of him, a frustrated sigh leaving his mouth seeing the boy's devilish grin. "You brat, are you really smiling at me right now?!"

Taekwan just shrugged his shoulders. "I just didn't feel like taking the classes today, dad."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boy's audacity. First, he somehow ditches his calligraphy classes and now he has the guts to talk back to his dad.

Yoongi puts his hands in his hips. "This is all because of your father. I'm about to make a written list of complaints since I can't seem to remember every single deeds you've done the day your dad left."

Taekwan just grins wider, knowing damn well that his father, Taehyung, obviously wouldn't scold him much.

"You're smiling again!" Yoongi reached for the boy but he was, in fact, faster than Yoongi. He sprints into the hallways, the large house being an advantage in situations like this for Taekwan and hell for Yoongi. "Stop right there! I swear Kim Taekwan if you don't stop!"

Taekwan turns back only to stick his tongue out at Yoongi, making the smaller man even more furious than he was.

But, karma's a bitch.

As Taekwan turns back, he hits a metal wall sort of thing and and stumbled back into the floor. "Ouch! Who the-"

Taekwan looks up to find an unfamiliar man, looking fondly at him. Even if Taekwan had little knowledge of physical appearance he could tell the man was what people would deem to be attractive or handsome. He was taller, even boarder than his uncle Namjoon.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yoongi beamed up at the man, Taekwan furrowed his eyebrows and stood up immediately, standing in front of his dad protectively, for all he knows the man could be an intruder trying to harm his pretty dad-

"Hello, Hyung." Taekwan's eyes widened when he sees the man smiling wide. His eyes meets with Taekwan. "Is that your son?"

"Apparently he is. The dorkiest son you could ever imagine." Yoongi sighed as he looks down at Taekwan standing weirdly in front of him. "Why are you standing like that?"

Taekwan comes out of his trance and moves away awkwardly, standing beside Yoongi, still shooting daggers at the man. "Nothing."

Yoongi threw a glare at Taekwan before smiling up at Jungkook. "Let's talk inside-"

"Oh no, Hyung. Not today. I came because your highness wanted to see me for some business. I just swung by in hopes to see your son and now that I've, I'll go meet the king." Jungkook grinned. "He won't like to wait now, will he?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Of course. But you know you should come by often? You didn't even come when we celebrated Taekwan's 1 year birthday..." Yoongi pouted.

"Taekwan?" Jungkook smiled down at the said boy. "Is that your name?"

Taekwan nods, pushing his chest ahead to show how proud he was of his name. "Kim Taekwan."

"That's a super nice name you've got there buddy!" Jungkook beamed at the kid, who in return just grinned. "It was lovely to meet you again, Hyung. I suppose Taekwan is 5..?"