17.

Jungkook woke up with a jolt,sweating. The moment he looked at the left, his eyes sparkled. Yoongi was sitting there.

Yoongi had just noticed Jungkook. "You're up?"

Jungkook weakly got up from his bed and managed to give Yoongi a smile and nodded. "What happened?"

"You fainted because of stress and overwork." Yoongi said and right that moment Hoseok burst open the door, startling both of the man.

"T-the medicine..."Hoseok said huffing. "Oh, you're up?"

"Thank you sir." Yoongi bowed and took the pouch from Hoseok's hands, who stared at Jungkook for some seconds.

"Did you run all the way?" Jungkook asked, his eyes widened.

"Well...yeah." Hoseok laughed awkwardly. "I mean you fainted...and looked so pale so uhm..I had to hurry. ANYWAYS." He continued. "Are you feeling better now that you've taken rest?"

"Yes sir." Jungkook smiled at Hoseok. Hoseok felt something tingle in his stomach seeing the younger smile with so much fondness. "All thanks to you and Yoongi hyung.."

"Ah! don't mention it, it's my duty to take care of people who are my subordinates." Hoseok said, smiling. "Alright, I'll leave now-"

"You can stay sir," Yoongi said handing Jungkook the medicine. "I have to go to training with my roommate soon."

"Oh-" Hoseok rubbed his nape and nodded as he watched Jungkook gulped down the medicine. "Yeah sure maybe...go on."

"It's okay if you both wanna leave." Jungkook said. "I'm fine-"

"Don't be stupid, kook." Yoongi said. "You overlooked your health enough. No more. I'm so sorry that I have to leave but if someone is willing to stay why not just let them?"

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi,as if suspecting something. "kook? Why kook?" he thought to himself.

Mind you, he wasn't jealous.

"Alright. Enough with your chitchat, leave, I'm here with him. If you fail to do the sword dance move correctly tomorrow I'll punish you,now go." Hoseok almost pushed Yoongi out of the room,leaving both Jungkook and him alone.

He put his hands behind his back and coughed. "What was your name again?"

"Jeon Jungkook,sir." Jungkook said.

"Jeongguk it is then." Hoseok replied with a smile.

"N-no...?"Jungkook replied, confused. "It is Jeon Jungkook...sir."

"I'll call you Jeongguk." Hoseok walked around the room looking at stuffs. "You're quite adorable when you're flustered so I'll give you an adorable nickname that'll make you flustered too."

"E-eh?" Jungkook's cheeks were red as he heard the male make weird compliments. "T-that's..."

"Oh right." Hoseok suddenly came closer to Jungkook. "Are you craving something?"

"Um.."Jungkook looked away,trying to remember anything that he might want to eat. "J-just rice and veggies.. or um, boiled chicken?"

"Okay. You wait here, I'll go bring you. I'll bring you a little bit of porridge too." Hoseok ruffled Jungkook's hair before leaving to get his food.

"W-weird man..."

                                 ×××
Taehyung and Namjoon had not shared a word until they reached their chambers and cooled down. Namjoon was reading his books to calm himself down when Taehyung spoke.