3.

Yoongi has been thinking deeply about what he just promised the boy.

"Rescue him? My ass. all I know is how to dance or maybe ..maybe fight a little but what I need IS,"He got up from floor,sitting with his back straight as an arrow,"power. I need power, I'm not even half bone...how the hell do I enter the palace even?"

That was true, Yoongi possessed no power of entering the palace, let alone rescue Jungkook. Jungkook was at least a half-bone who was allowed into the palace for his doctoring skills, but will they take in someone who's skilled at nothing but dance with no particular bone?

"Argh! I hate this bone system of this nation! I hate this nation! I hate this nation's king! prince! everyone related to the royals!" Yoongi huffed tiredly, it was a weekend but all he could do was fret about how to get Jungkook out, will life ever be fair with him?

He got out of the wretched house, stretching his sore limbs while yawning.

Jungkook must be gone by now..was the only thing he could think of. Jungkook must be more physically built than he was but inside he was just a soft little baby who needs protection all the time from him.

He's...like a huge ass bunny. With abs.

Yoongi didn't realise he was smiling like a creep while thinking about a kid. He's being overly attached with the boy that it seems unhealthy to Yoongi, somehow.

"Alright. Time to do some work today!" Yoongi said as he departed from his house.

"Where am I to deliver this?"  Yoongi asked the middle aged man while carrying the huge jar of alcohol on his hands,little bit struggling.

"To the bar by the end of the road,just go and deliver it directly to the owner, get the payment too."

"Yes.." and with that Yoongi dragged the jar with him towards the bar.

"Your highness it's getting too dangerous do you know that?" Bogum complaint but no to avail. Obviously, Taehyung had yet again escaped the palace and was roaming around with his only loyal bodyguard,Park Bogum.

"Shut your mouth and follow me." Taehyung ordered.

"But where are we going,sir?" Bogum asked, desperately wishing he wasn't looking for the guy from yesterday, "are you perhaps—"

"Yes, I'm searching for those guys." Taehyung replied with a mischievous little smile,"why?i thought you peeked into my letter to master Jung yesterday, did you not?"

"I-"Bogum stopped. Mentally cursing himself for not checking it once before handing it over to master Jung,"I did not do so my lord, so I do not have the faintest idea of what you're talking about."

"Hmm..i thought you were stupid but did not know this much,"Taehyung said as in response Bogum rolled his eyes,"master Jung was talking about getting an assistant so I suggested that man to him. Min Yoongi, that short man rem—"

"Yes because he's right in front of us your highness,look."

Taehyung looked towards the way Bogum was the pointing, there stood a guy, standing out weirdly in the crowd with his pale skin.

And then Taehyung had the thought...

Yoongi's lips. They looked so red and soft and small.

"Your highness?"

"Y-yes. Let's follow him." But before Taehyung could walk towards him Bogum snatched his wrist and pulled him back."what what what?!"

"No. You are not going inside that DANGEROUS bar. Not in the broad daylight, not until I'm alive." Bogum said, still grabbing onto his wrists tightly.