8.

It was finally the day for the competition but Yoongi was troubled. Why? why did he had to be involved with a royal? the trauma was all coming back to him and Yoongi felt like he was suffocating, he was out of breath. He's locked himself inside his house for days,he doesn't know just what to do. Everything.. every pain he felt...

[flashback]

"Dad!" the small kid ran to his father but failed to catch his hands as he was being dragged back by the guards. "MOM! NO! WHY ARE YOU TAKING THEM?! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! LEAVE THEM! MOM!"

And then he felt his side of cheeks burning with a hard slap. He fell to the ground, teary eyes. He glowered at the guard who smirked down at him. Yoongi's blood boiled at the sight of him grinning. His parents were being tied by a rope.

He kneeled down and looked at Yoongi, whose cheeks were red,his pale skin even more paler when he looked over his shoulder and saw his parents were being kneeled down by the guard and they put their swords in their neck.

"NO!STOP!NO!"Yoongi yelled and tried to wrestle with the guard but he was held back. "m-mom....dad..no.."

"Stop meddling."The guard said looking at the kid,"They have to be killed. They--"

"What did they even do...?!"Yoongi sobbed,"please.. please don't.. they're the only one I have.."

"It's all your fault for being born."He said chuckling. "Huh. I hate halflings like you. Tch, i wanted to kill you,too. Trust me. But they thought a better torture for you."

"They'll have you live your childhood without your parents."

"Without knowing parents's love."

"You're going live the rest of your life as an orphan."

And then he heard a sheer scream of agony. And everything blacked out.

[end of flashback]

Yoongi threw the bowl in the wall and it shattered into pieces. His hands were bleeding, he had crawled up into a corner,it was so hard to breath.

"I-i'm so..sorry father...mother..." Yoongi mumbled, through his muffled sobs.

×××

"Hey hey hey!"Taehyung jumped to his feets, spinning around to show Bogum his new attire for the competition. "How is it?"

"Very elegant,my lord."Bogum replied.

Taehyung winked at him. "I can get any man I want,no?"

"Huh?"Bogum blinked,"what? 'man'?"

"Oh you will not get it my friend."Taehyung said, smiling cheekily at him. "I want to see Jin Hyung in there today. He didn't show his face to me since he came back. It's almost been a week."

"Right."Bogum nodded. "Should I call your highness for you?I heard your highness has been busy with political matters regarding the nation. He looked troubled."

"Oh, really?"Taehyung said,fixing his belt. "Being the crown prince is indeed hard. well,I should give him a visit myself and invite him to my competition myself. Go help master Jung with preparations."

"Yes,my lord." Bogum said,but looked back at Taehyung. As if asking for permission to say something.

"What?" Taehyung said. "Say it."

"Um,"Bogum looked down before saying,"You look..um,really good in that fit, thank you for listening bye." And he stormed out of the place.

"Ew."Taehyung fake vomited,"Why did I feel like he was stuttering. Ew." Taehyung made a disgusted face but then suddenly the memory of Yoongi blushing that night came into his mind. His lips were so soft and pink. His body so slender and pretty. He's the sheer epitome of beauty. "I can't wait to see him today." Taehyung smiled and bit his lips before leaving the place,too.