20

Jungkook was embarassed,so so embarassed.

"I have many questions right now but what I wanna ask right this instance is," Taehyung glared at Jungkook, who, made sure to look anywhere else but at Taehyung. "What in the loving Earth are you doing here?"

Jungkook visibly rolls his eyes, frustrated. He then looks at Taehyung straight into his eyes, glaring back. It wasn't like he was intimidated or something, he was just embarassed that Yoongi had caught him following them like a creep.

"I'm not obliged to answer you that." Jungkook said, raising his eyebrows at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "You-"

"If you're going to interrogate me without my concern then let it be fair," Jungkook said, crossing his arms in front of his chest, "What were you doing dragging a student into a room at this hour? What do you think? Just because you're a royal you can do anything you want and get away with it?"

"That-" Taehyung said,at a loose for words. "That has absolutely nothing to do with you, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook snorted. "Trust me I wouldn't wanna concern myself with your nasty little matters if it did not involve my hyung." He poked darts at Taehyung with his burning eyes.

Taehyung scoffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest,too. " 'my' hyung? Kid, let me tell you this, be careful with your words when it comes to my Yoongi." He spat, making holes by glaring at Jungkook. "and this is not a warning, this is an order."

"And why'd I abide by your order?" Jungkook said. "Yoongi hy-"

And at that moment, the door of that room opened and Yoongi entered. He looked at the both pouting slightly, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Did you greet each other?" Yoongi asked.

"No." They both said at the same time, looking away from each other.

Yoongi sighed. "You kids.."

And at that moment, Jungkook walked towards Yoongi and grabbed his wrist.

"Hyung,"He looked at Yoongi. Taehyung froze at his position for a second. "We need to go. You're not safe here."

"Kook-"

Jungkook almost dragged him out but, OBVIOUSLY.

Obviously when Jungkook almost succeed on doing so, Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's wrist and stopped.

"You guys, please!" Yoongi said, whining. "Not again-"

"Let go." Jungkook said, glaring. "Aren't you letting go?"

"I'll take him to his room as I was one who brought him here, no need for you to be involved." Taehyung said through gritted teeths, faking a smile.

"No you will not." Jungkook fake laughed,too.

"Yes I will." Taehyung said, dropping his smile. "I swear if you do not let go-"

"What's happening here?" a voice spoke in the candled room, and they turned to find Namjoon by the door, confused.

He walked towards them and eyed the both, then looked at their grips on Yoongi's wrist.

He sighed. "You guys are going to bruise his hands purple if you don't let go soon." Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung, then at the helpless Yoongi.

"Tell that guy to let him go first." Taehyung said, still glaring at Jungkook.

"I'm the one who'll take Yoongi, my chamber is on the way so I can drop him." Jungkook said.