31.

Yoongi is grumpy.

And Taehyung doesn't know why. He's been sulking with a pout on his face and whenever he tried to ask him what was wrong, he would just stay quiet and hit him softly in his arms before shoing him away.

It was around the evening when Yoongi was patting the cat on his lap and Taehyung was writing something down on the piece of paper while occasionally peeking at his lover, and smiling.

There was a knock on the door.

Yoongi and Taehyung exchanged suspicious looks with each other before Yoongi nods and took the cat with him inside the room and closed the door. They had no idea who it was outside so it was best for Yoongi to hide before someone just barged in.

And as Taehyung opened the door, his eyes meets with Namjoon's and a shorter male, who looked, well, not so pleased to meet him.

"Hyung, wha-"

Jimin pushed passed Taehyung, he looked at Namjoon who just smiled at Jimin. "Hyung what is going on?"

Namjoon stepped inside with Taehyung, closing the door. "I think he misses his friend way too much."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "who?"

"YOONGI! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" Jimin said, yelling.

"J-jimin please, don't yell-" Taehyung stopped the moment Jimin glared down at him, shuddering and hiding behind Namjoon.

Yoongi slightly opened the door and peeked his head out, and seeing Jimin he immediately opened the door wide open, his mouth agape.

"Jimin!" He said, catching Jimin's attention. "How did you-"

But before he could say anything else, Jimin pulled him into a tight hug, Taehyung stepping in to separate them but Namjoon stopped him by giving him an reassuring nod.

"Do you have any idea how much worried i was, you jerk!" Jimin said and Yoongi tapped his back with his hands. "You goddamn idiot. I-I thought I lost the only friend i have had in this palace. I-I thought I'd never see your face again, do you know how much scared I was, you dumbass!"

"Yah!" Yoongi protested. "Did you get here just to curse at me? I missed you, too!"

"That's ENOUGH." Taehyung pulls them apart and holds Yoongi's hands. "Enough hug for today."

Jimin rolled his eyes at him. "Yoongi, I don't like him."

Taehyung's eyes widened."That's good cause I don't like you either, shorty!"

"Stop it, Taehyung." Yoongi tried to stop them but it was no to avail.

"Yeah great. You aren't taller than Namjoon hyung either!" Jimin replied, Namjoon seemed to be troubled about this as well. "I hate you."

"Tae, you shouldn't make fun of someone's height." Namjoon said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What? I just called a shorty shorty, isn't that fair enough?" Taehyung put his hands in front of his chest, looking down at the fuming Jimin.

"You're so mean!" Jimin put his hands on his hips. "Let go of Yoongi!"

"He's mine!"

"He's a person! Not a thing! He doesn't belong to anyone!"

"He does belong to me!"

"No he doesn't! Let him go-"

"I've had ENOUGH!" Yoongi finally stops the both. "Sit down, both of you!"

Jimin and Taehyung silently took a seat, Yoongi standing in front of them with his hands on his hips. "I want you both to listen carefully and comprehend, understood?"