36. [smut]

Neither Yoongi nor Taehyung mentioned anything about the wedding for quite some time. Although Taehyung did want to get this over with and make Yoongi his for the rest of his life, he also wanted to be considerate about Yoongi's feelings. He wanted Yoongi to be the one to approach him and talk to him about it, otherwise he isn't gonna force anything onto him.

Just as he was thinking maybe he had to be one to talk to Yoongi about the wedding, Yoongi suggested they talk one night when they were done with their meal.

"I wanted to talk about something." Yoongi said, fidgeting with his fingers, a small pout settled on his lips.

Taehyung sits on the bed beside Yoongi, placing his hands over Yoongi's cold ones. "What is it, baby? You can talk to me about anything, you know that right?"

Yoongi nodded, smiling up at Taehyung. "I-it's... about the wedding.."

Taehyung's eyes twinkled, his lips twitching to smile wide. "What about it?"

Yoongi averted his gaze from Taehyung's face to their linked hands, holding on tighter. "I hope you won't be mad at me for what I'm about to say, love. I really-"

"I won't," Taehyung reassured, squeezing their hands together. He was nervous, the adrenaline rush making his heart thump louder against his chest. "you can be honest with me. I don't mind."

Yoongi took a deep breath, then looked up at Taehyung, placing a soft hand on Taehyung's cheeks. "I... as much as I do want to boast about being the nation's prince's husband, I'm worried about us, Taehyungie. I'm worried that not everyone will take this positively like your father and your brothers... hell, I even feel like some might even try to hurt our baby."

Yoongi felt hot tears making his way into his eyes. Taehyung placed a soft kiss on his cheeks, hugging him momentarily before letting go. "Go on. I'm all ears."

Yoongi sniffed, but continued nonetheless. "I'm worried about you or our baby being in danger. If we publicly announce our wedding, it would definitely not be seen as a normal wedding since it's between two men... you understand what I mean, right?"

Taehyung nodded understandingly. "So, what do you suggest love?"

"I suggest we keep me and our baby a secret." Yoongi said, voice mellow. "You can still announce you're getting married without having to reveal your partner, right?"

Taehyung sighed. "You're saying to keep you a secret? My husband? I keep it a secret from everyone?"

"Taehyungie.." Yoongi cupped Taehyung's face with his hands, a faint smile on his lips. "I'm sorry if you're seeing this as a negative thing. But trust me, this is for the best. And why does it matter if anyone else knows? I know you're mine and you know I'm yours, isn't that all that matters? Then why would we bring problems upon ourselves? No one will agree to accept us in this nation, Taehyungie... we fought so much just for your father's approval. Almost were at the verge of breaking apart but we somehow managed to get together and I really don't us to be apart anymore. I don't want you to be in danger, Taehyungie.."

Taehyung hugged Yoongi tight, the smaller burying his face in his chest, feeling safer and warmer than ever.

"I understand... I should have known those incident must have taken a toll on you, I'm sorry I didn't think this through beforehand, love..." Taehyung's grip on Yoongi tightened. "it must have been so hard for you to bring this up and say it yourself, no?"

Yoongi broke the hug, holding onto Taehyung's shoulder to keep the man steady and look at him. "It was,"He nodded, his lips drawn into a thin line,"I agree. I gave it a lots of thinking before I came to this conclusion. I was even anxious that you'll misunderstand my intentions.."