10.

Yoongi stared at his wrist,which was dressed by Jungkook the other day because he had injured it by....well, bowl. Today starts Yoongi's real fight. He's going to enter his enemy territory to save Jungkook and safely let him run away,he promised him and he's going to keep it. But there was a huge problem as well.

Taehyung.

He's going to have to meet Taehyung every single and he knew very well it was inevitable. How will he manage to survive every single day if Taehyung kept on tormenting him like that?

Yoongi sighed. Alright,he had to accept his fate. He'll just have to think of a way to avoid bumping into Taehyung in the palace, right?

"Right."Yoongi murmured to himself. He patted himself on the back and encouraged himself that he's got it. "Alright." He got up and took the uniform he was given from the palace other day to wear. Everyone who passed had been given one. The inner clothes were black and the upper cover was maroon. Head band maroon as well,it matched really well.

Yoongi somehow managed to wore it but it looked... disastrous. "Shit, I don't know how to wear this-" There was suddenly a knock on the door and the next thing he knew was his dance crew swarming inside his cottage with a flower crown.

"CONGRATULATIONS MASTER!" They all clapped and threw flowers at Yoongi. Yoongi was dumbfounded but quickly came back  to reality.

"You guys..."Yoongi's eyes melted and he broke into a huge smile.  "I love you guys so much,you know that?"

"We do master!"One of the them said. He took the flower crown and put it on Yoongi's head,he looked like a prince. "Master if you allow,should I help you dress?"

Yoongi shrugged. He took the maroon belt off and helped Yoongi dress properly. "There, it's done."

"Wow, Taesung. I didn't know you had talent in this kind of thing."Yoongi checked his belt and smiled.

"Everyone at the same time!"He yelled and Yoongi looked at them, confused.

"THANK YOU MASTER! WE WILL MISS YOU! ROCK IT!" They all yelled in synchronisation.

Yoongi just laughed and saluted at them.

"Let us escort you to the palace, master!"They said.

"No need. It'll be embarassing if you all kids followed me to the palace. Thanks for the crown. I'll be going now." Yoongi tapped on Taesung's shoulder before leaving the cottage.

"Hyung,"One of them looked at Taesung. "are you crying-"

"Shut up jerk,"Taesung replied,"Good luck, master."

                                 ×××

"My lord they'll be here anytime,what are you even doing?"Bogum sighed for the nth time. Taehyung had been choosing his attire for almost an hour now. "I'm not paid enough for his..." Bogum said.

"I'll wear this."Taehyung said finally and the maidens immediately took it and started to dress Taehyung.

"God damn it. Finally." Bogum said.

Taehyung got dressed in about 15 minutes and came back to Bogum who was zoning out standing by the barricades of Taehyung's house. "Bogum what are you doing?"

Bogum snapped out of it and looked at Taehyung. "Oh,you're ready my lord?"

"Yes,I'm,let's go."Taehyung said then walked in front of Bogum. Bogum didn't seem to be fine. "Are you fine?"

"Me,my lord?"Bogum asked while walking by Taehyung. "Yes. Why'd you ask?"

"Just because. You looked stressed about something." Taehyung said. "You can share with me you know."