𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

°  • ˚☾  Nova Montgomery loved her fairytales

° • ˚☾ Nova Montgomery loved her fairytales. She was obsessed with folk tales, reading different versions of books, dark or not. It was something she grew up hearing from her mom and sharing a common interest on. It sounded like such a childish thing to dream of your life as a fairytale but to Nova it made sense. It made her happy. It made her smile. It made her love life.

Even for the imaginative girl she was, it didn't stop her from being what you'd call average 'quiet girl' at school. She'd alone in the library or courtyard reading or listening to music before classes begun. Even sitting in the art room continuing her projects or just passing time. She liked keeping to herself. She liked the quiet, it gave her space and the freedom to think without distraction. With that being said she wasn't exactly a social butterfly, with really only having two friends;

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall.

Even if she didn't hang out with them as much at school it didn't deter them from being friends. In facet she's known each of their families a really long time. And don't get her wrong she loved the boys but sometimes she can't handle their crazy adventures and theories about things. But nonetheless she still deeply loved them and she cared for them.

She wasn't one for the crazy and spontaneous life style. She would have much rather be hot listening to Taylor Swift while reading a book or painting. But of course like all things, life isn't always calm. especially when here in Beacon Hills.

One thing is for sure, no one had ever expected for things to end up turning out the way they did. The things her and her fries discover about themselves. Specifically what Nova goes on to find out. It's crazy to think how one simple night can change the way your life drastically. And not just what changes it but, also who.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾* 。° 。 • ˚

- Thanks @831Tea for the gif! ❤️