𝐗𝐋𝐈

Galvanize [ 3

Galvanize [ 3.15 ]

A couple of days had passed since they had found Malia and she transformed back into a human girl. Things had become the tiniest bit quieter and still but it was still Beacon Hills so it wasn't completely normal.

Nova sat alone in her room, hunched over doing her homework. Her dad knocked on her door lightly before opening up, she pulled her headphone out of her ear, "You're not heading with tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum?" Her dad's head popped in her room, "Aren't they pulling a prank on Coach?" He questioned.

Nova eyebrows furrowed, "Ask yourself that question once more..." She told him.

"He nodded with realization, "Ahhh...got it." He gave her a thumbs up, "Well someone didn't get that memo." Her dad yanked Stiles in from behind the wall, who had an innocent smile across his lips.

Nova's eyes narrowed at him, "Really?"

"Goodnight then." Grasyson began to make his way out, "I have my first shift back tomorrow so I need to get some sleep."

She gave him a smile, "Goodnight." He blew her a kiss before closing her door and walking into own room, well what was once the guest bedroom. Neither of the two had gotten the guts to enter the old room of her parents since that night.

"Why are you here?" Nova had her arms crossed as she stared at the boy.

He raised an eyebrow, "It's mischief night." She gave him a look making him sigh, "Scott was not answering me and I didn't want to go alone."

"And what makes you think I'm going to go with you?" She questioned.

He scratched the back of his neck, "Well..." He trailed off, "You're a good friend?"

"Not good enough." She shook her head.

"I'll buy you food." He sighed.

She smirked, "Now that is more like it." She got up and began to get herself ready in the bathroom.

Nova and Stiles had made it back to the school, it had been locked which was surprising but Nova was able to get them through the doors. Once through they made their way towards the boys locker room where Stiles was rummaging through his locker.

"Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do." He said while on the phone with Scott, Nova just listened from next to him.

"Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?"

"Sounds familiar." Nova muttered, earning an annoyed look from Stiles.

"We do this for Coach!" He defended.

Scott listened with confusion, "I thought we did this to Coach..."

Stiles threw his head back with a groan, "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!" He said with excitement.