𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Fury [ 2

Fury [ 2.10 ]

After things went down the night of the full moon Nova had decided that she was going to talk to Sheriff Stilinski. They all were. After the party they had made a case to show Stiles' dad and prove that Matt was the killer. They had found many things that had connected him to the murders, now they were looking over surveilance footage of the hospital.

"See that's him. Right Noves?" Stiles pointed at the computer screen frantically,  "That's Matt."

Nova shrugged her shoulders, it was hard to tell but it definitely could have been him. The Sheriff noticed her uncomfortable look on her face, but she looked away trying to play it off.

"That's the back of his head again..." The sheriff gave his son a look.

Stiles sighed, not giving up, "Okay, but look– he's talking to someone."

"He's talking to my mom." Scott realized as his mothers face was shown on the computer.

As Scott and Stiles moved to the side to call Mellissa Nova stood with Noah Stilinski. He took his opportunity to question the girl about her true intentions of her going to the station.

"Is something bothering you? You can be honest with me." Nova nodded, "Did you do something wrong?" Nove mumbled a 'no'.

She took a deep breath before exhaling, "It has to do with Matt." Noah encouraged her to go on, "He took pictures of me. Like bad ones."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and his first thought was they were just unflattering but as her eyes watered he knew it was worse. "You saw them yourself?" She nodded. He pinched the bridge of his nose angrily, "We'll get him." He promised.

"Thank you." She gave him a hug just as the other two ended the call with Scott's mom. Nova wiped her eyes in an attempt to make her look normal.

The sheriff grabbed one of the files near him, "We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." He showed the pictures to the three teens.

Stiles connected the dots like always, "And, if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders–the trailer, the hospital, and the rave." He listed off.

Nova was only trying to keep up with what they were talking aobt. She got most of it but the most important things that she had gotten was that Matt was not getting away with it.

The Sheriff pulled out another file, "Actually, four." He corrected his son. "A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed. "A couple hours before you got there."

"All right, Dad–" Stiles put a reassuring hand on his dad's shoulder, "If one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" He asked.

"Four's enough for a warrant." The older Stilinkski stood from his desk chair, "Scott, call your mom back. See how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant."