𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Abomination [ 2

Abomination [ 2.4 ]

Over the past few days the tensions between Scott and Derek's new pack of betas was uneasy. For the most part it was alright but at times tension would rise causing Nova to try and play mediator.

But packs aside Nova had been feeling pretty great. The moment her and Derek had shared days ago had only brought upon more moments like that one. They weren't official or anything but it was like an unspoken thing where they were both taken with actually labeling it that they were.

Derek wanted to put a label on it but before he did he wanted to take the girl on a proper date. It seemed lame but he wanted to show her that it was real what he felt and that he appreciated her.

Nova had been spending a lot more time with Derek and his pack of late. She had gotten closer to Issac and even Boyd, and she had learned to tolerate Erica.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek yelled as he threw down the beta yet again. Catching him off guard, Erica jumped from the floor to on to Derek wrapping her legs around his torso and arms around his neck as she went in to kiss him. Novas eyes widened while Boyd and Issac shared a look of disbelief.

It wasn't even a millisecond into the kiss when Derek pushed her off throwing her on to the floor harshly. "That's the last time you do that." His eyes met Novas who were trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Why? Because I'm a Beta?"

"No..." He wiped his lips off trying to get the leftover residue of her gloss off of him, "Because I have someone else in mind for you."

"Or maybe because he has a little thing with a little someone." Issac rolled his eyes before turning his gaze towards Nova. "Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." He continued as he groaned in pain.

"Come here..." Derek grabbed his arms twisting making it so you could actually hear the bones crack, "A hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" Derek yelled at all of them

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?"

Derek stepped towards his betas, "I don't know. But, they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what that is, you all need to learn everything that I know... As fast as I can teach you." He said before disappearing into one of the train's carts.

Nova shared a look with the other three before following to find Derek. Entering the cart she saw him putting things away but of course he knew she was there.

"If you're in here to tell me I was being to harsh–"

Nova cut him off, "Can we go get milkshakes?"

Derek turned around seeing her rock back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back, "What?" He questioned.