𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

Riddled [ 3

Riddled [ 3.18 ]
Comment & Vote

On the roof of the hospital Stiles had started coming out of the drowsy state he was put in earlier that night. The nogitsune used him to start the reign of chaos, beginning with having him do things as Void though Stiles could not see through it.

A name called out for him in a creepy way, "Stiles..." It dragged on,  "Stiles..."

"Nova?" He perked up, recognizing to whom the voice belonged to. "What's going on?"

"It's all a part of the game." Her voice was heard but he couldn't see her yet.

"Game? What game?" He freaked out a bit.

All of a sudden as he turned he came face to face with the girl, "His game. Your game."

"I- I don't want to play."

"Don't fight it Stiles." Her head tilted to the side with a blank stare, "It's already in you, what's the point?" She questioned.

He held his head as he began to shake it, "I don't want it."

"Don't be silly." She grinned.

"Why- why are you–"

Her footsteps could be heard as she began to approach the boy, "You wanted me Stiles, you did this to me." She said, "You could be the same if you just embrace it." She said in a low whisper, stepping right in front of him.

"No." he denied,  "I didn't want to–"

"But you did." She cut him off, "Why do you think you're here?" She asked, her voice sounding innocent but there was something alluring about it. "There's no use in struggling."

Her words had him lost. But before he could have her explain anything the incoherent words coming from her turned his mind into a blank. Nova spelled him and he would have no idea of it.

Nova waited a moment until he started walking away as if he had no mind of his own. Her part was done, now all there was left to do was wait.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Much later in the night Nova was laying in her bed with her head laid on Derek's chest. While her boyfriend was peacefully asleep, Nova was left wide awake unable to rest. She kept switching her positions and made a lot of movement eventually leading to waking the werewolf up.

He looked down to meet her wide but tired eyes, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She lied.

"You're restless." He gave her a knowing look, "I can feel you moving around."

She rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Just can't go to sleep." She frowned.

Sitting up a bit Derek pulled the girl closer to comfort, "Something bothering you?" He used his free hand to comb his fingers through her hair.