𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

The Fox and the Wolf [  3

The Fox and the Wolf [  3. 21 ]
A/N: Explanation at bottom if you get confused. Also it's a long chapter so...

With Grayson gone to find the answer to helping get his daughter back, Nova was left in the care of everyone else. There was a rotation of people that kept an eye on her, currently it was the werewolf twins.

"This is weird." Ethan commented as he and Aiden stood at the foot of her bed, arms crossed. "She looks dead."

His twin shrugged, "Well if we want in Scott's pack, we gotta suck it up."

"Still. It's strange." Ethan said as he took his seat on a chair next to the bed, Aiden doing the same on the other side.

They both sat there boredly just staring at the girl. Eventually the boredom and tiredness got to them, leaving them to fall asleep in their spots. The two had become unaware of the girl who began to stir, eyes opening up widely. The girl had woken up and gotten herself ready, not before casting a spell that won't allow the twins to wake up for a while.

And she walked right out that door.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

She arrived at the empty school, where she saw a figure waiting for her near the entrance. A smirk on her lips as she walked up the steps to the person waiting for her.

"It's about time you were back." She said, "I was starting to get bored."

Void shared the same mischievous look, "We have lots to do."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Nova agreed. "Shall we." She pulled the doors open to the school allowing for Void to go in.

The two strutted their ways towards the history classroom, where they had found the Yukimura teacher.

"Coming in on a Saturday? That's dedication." Void announced his presence, catching the man's attention, "Where is she hiding them?" the duo walked into the class.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about..." He trailed off.

Nova narrowed her eyes, "Lying. That's not a nice thing to do."

"Her little knives. Daggers. I know what they are: physical representation of her tails...however the hell that works..."

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it? I can direct you to the section on Japanese myths in the library."

Void made his way towards the front, "No... No, I'd like to talk to you. The older the tail, the stronger the Oni... Am I right?" He stepped up to the man, "I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest."

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to..." Ken tried to deter but they weren't buying it.

"You will." Nova said.