𝐗𝐕

Shape Shifted [ 2

Shape Shifted [ 2.2 ]

In the span of just a few short days things for Nova had begun to change. Her dad had come up with a schedule that was based around teaching Nova how to fight which she was not pleased with but she sucked it up. Along with that her mom was doing something similarly but her methods were a lot different from her husband. And although Nova wasn't delighted with all of it, she knew that what her parents were doing for her only had been in her best interests.

As for her more personal life, Derek and her still spent time together except it was shorter. He had been focusing on building his pack which he kept Nova in the dark about even if she kept asking millions of questions in regards to it. And although he knew spending time with her only made her curiosity grow, he couldn't help but want to be around her all the time.

"You should decorate this place." Nova said as she glanced around at the abandoned train station Derek now resided in.

"Why would I do that?" Derek said as he sat inside one of the carts that still had seats attached to it.

Nova turned to the werewolf with a grin spreadon on her face, "Well if you're going to be living here then might as well make it feel a little like home."

Derek could see how her eyes lit up as she looked around, no doubt imagining it decorated, "How about you decorate it for me." He insisted.

She stopped in her tracks, "However I want?" She asked with high hopes.

"However you want." Derek confirmed but he did have a few exceptions,  "Just nothing with glitter or sparkles and no neon." He said distastefully.

The brunette girl nodded in agreement, "I can work with that." She stopped staring at a blank wall, "Maybe I'll hang a banner with my face on it."

"I wouldn't mind." Another change that's occurred over time really was that he had become bolder, more specifically his flirting with the girl. He knew it got the girl all flustered and knew that she definitely had a crush on him.

Nova was aware that Derek probably knew, she wasn't exactly the best at hiding it, in fact she was horrible. She was always easily blushing at the smallest comments he made about her, though she was glad that even if he knew, he never made it awkward or weird between them though, the same couldn't be said about her.

"What time is it?" Nova changed the subject.

"8:30." Derek responded looking from his phone.

Nova let out a small groan, "I have to be home by nine, I am going back to school tomorrow."

"You sound excited." Derek noticed the irritation in her tone.

Nova sighed, "Stiles and Scott told me people have been putting 'get well cards' in my locker. I don't even talk to half of the people in that school– I only talk to about three. Scott, Stiles, and Issac–"