𝐈𝐗

Wolf's Bane [ 1

Wolf's Bane [ 1.9 ]

"Faster?"

"Much faster." Stiles tells Scott to make him press harsher on the gas pedal. "Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase, here..." Stiles' voice sounded urgent as he looked behind at the cars chasing them.

Nova leaned forward from the back seat where she was forced, "You forced me to sit through countless of fast and furious movies, please tell me you got something out of it." Her voice sounded rather desperate.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us!" Scotts hands anxiously gripped the wheel.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles argued back. "Nova stay down." He scolded the girl who attempted to lift her head up to see what was behind them.

It wasn't exactly her plan to come with but with her mom out of town and her dad working late, she didn't feel like being alone which left her no choice then to be with Scott and Stiles. Had she known this was what her night would look like she would have much rather sat in her dad's office bored out of her mind.

"They're gone." Stiles said relieved as the headlights from the other cars began to fade away.

"For now." Nova said earning a look from Stiles.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

A look of disbelief spread across their faces. So much for laying low.

Scott pressed on the gas and they raced their way to the Iron Works. With the speed he was at, it didn't take very long for them to get there. They made their way down a long alleyway stopping as they came to Derek's aid.

"Get in." Stile shouted as he opened the door before climbing in the back with Nova, who he had accidentally hit with his shoe when doing so.

"Ow." She mumbled rubbing her head. Stiles whispered a silent apology as Derek made his way into the car and Scott sped out of there.

"What part of 'laying low' don't you understand?" Scott questioned exasperatedly with Stiles leaning in between them on the console.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek's shout made the girl behind jump in her seat.

"Who? The Alpha?"

Derek was obviously irritated, "Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs–" Stiles went to defend but was cut off by Derek.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek glared over at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"One of many." Nova mumbled to herself still sort of crouched in the back due to Stiles taking up most of the seat.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 [𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara