𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Currents [ 3

Currents [ 3.7 ]

After the night of hell spent at the motel, coming back to Beacon Hills didn't seem so bad to everyone. And while everyone was pretty much scotch free –not including mentally–, Nova would have to physically live with the reminder of what happened that night. The cut along her neck would be there for a long time.

All she wanted was to be home. She didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone about what happened. The only thought she had was that she wanted to be alone, "Mom? Dad?" She called out for them as she set her stuff down, "I'm home." She walked to open her bedroom door.

"They're not here." A familiar voice called out from inside. A voice that Nova thought she'd never hear again.

She hesitantly opened the door to see her boyfriend, perfectly fine like nothing had happened. She blinked a few times thinking this was just another dream or nightmare.

She walked closer to where he stood, "Derek?" The alpha walked towards her and pulled her into his embrace holding her tightly as possible.

She couldn't even comprehend that idea to hug him back, "H-how? What?" She pulled away, meeting his eyes. "Why- how are you in my house?"

He cupped her cheeks chuckling at her last question, "I love you. I love you so much." He ignored her questions and just pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was filled with passion, Nova refused to let go of him. Her arms reached around his neck as he hoisted her up so her legs could wrap around his waist.

Derek was the first to pull away resting his forehead on hers, "You are not allowed to die on me Derek. I forbid it." She scolded him making him chuckle,

He gave a small nod, "I promise." Pulling her in for another kiss. He set her back down on the floor and dragged her to her bed, sitting on the edge and pulling her onto his lap.

"But really...why are you in my house?"

He laughed, "I needed help. You parents were the only people I could think about, that could help. So I got your teacher to bring me here."

"My teacher?"

He nodded, "I went to search for your mom at the school, she wasn't there so I thought she'd be able to help me, and she did."

"And my parents helped you?" She questioned skeptically.

"I don't think there was much of a choice. It'd look pretty bad if they left me out to die." He joked but his eyes caught the cut along her neck making him silence. He ran his hand up to her neck inspecting it, "What happened?"

"The darach sent us on a suicide trip." He frowned at her words ready to question her but she intervene, "I'm not entirely sure how to explain it. But, I'm fine, it's just a cut."

He could tell from the chemo-signals she was radiating it wasn't good to push the topic so he believed her. He kissed the side of her neck causing her the heat to rush to her cheeks, "I'm happy you're okay."