𝐈

Wolf Moon [ 1

Wolf Moon [ 1.1 ]

"What are you even doing here? It's midnight" Nova jumped as she saw the two boys climb in through her window.

Stiles smirked at the girl pulling out a flashlight, "We are going on a little adventure."

Immediately Nova shakes her head no, "We are not. I was sleeping." Both boys give her a look and pointed to the book and small flashlight she had, "I was trying to sleep." She sighed mumbling back.

"Come on, please." Stiles begged her but Nova was adamant on not going. "You've left me no choice, I am cashing in my Nova card." Stiles stood up straight making the girl let out a small gasp, "What? No."

"Yes." Stiles countered. "And like you said, it goes for anything including, forcing you to come sneak out with us." He went on to say which made Nova roll her eyes continuously ever wondering why she gave them that, well actually she never thought they'd remember about it.

She turned to Scott who had stood there silently, "You gave them to us, so this is your fault." He threw his hands up in defense.

She let out groan muttering 'fine' under her breath before standing up from her bed putting on her sneakers and grabbing a hoodie from her closet. "You're not going to change out of your pajamas?" Stiles questioned making the girl send a death glare his way, "I'll take that as a no."

"What exactly are we here?" She asked upon arriving as the boys shared a look fighting on who was going to tell her. Stiles was kinda scared thinking she'd hit him but nonetheless told her, "Oh you know just looking for a dead body." He shrugged like it was no big deal.

Nova was quick to turn around and make her way back to the jeep, "I'm staying in the jeep." Unfortunately for her Stiles had locked it, not giving her the access to get inside.

"Oh come on, you're already here plus it's a lot scarier if you stayed alone." Stiles tried to reason with her making her sigh and reluctantly go with them.

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott questioned.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Still responded which earned a nod of agreement from Nova.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott coniiued on with his hands stuffed in to his pockets.

Stile scoffed sarcastically at his best friend, "Right, 'cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort." He said as he walked in front of the two.

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm making first line." Scott said in certainty.

Once again Stiles looked at his friends sarcastically finding his statement humorous, "Hey, that's the spirit! Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Nova nudged his side, "Don't be mean. He could do it." Novas words were a lot more kinder than Stiles'.