𝐗𝐈𝐈

Code Breaker [ 1

Code Breaker [ 1.12 ]

"Who is the Alpha?"

"I don't know."

"Oh come on, you're going to lie to me?" She mocked offendedly to the girl. "Fine, I'll let it slide. I'm going to ask again, who is the Alpha?"

"I don't know."  Nova replied once again.

"Awe sweetie." Kate brought her hand up to caress the girl's cheek which she jerked her head quickly from,  "I don't like doing the hard way but they always end up going that route."

In a swift motion Kate had used her bare hands to rough the girl up a bit. Hitting her till she was knocked to the floor.

"Stop." Derek growled as he heard the younger brunette's cries and pleads for her to stop.

Kate stopped what she was doing turning to the beta with a smirk on her face. "

"You ready to talk?" She questioned him, making him go silent checking to look over at the brunette girl who was groaning in pain, "Come on, Derek. He killed your sister. Now, either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself... or, for some reason, you're protecting him." She yelled.

Derek didn't say anything. Truth was, he wasn't sure what to say. Giving up Peter wasn't going to happen but he didn't want Nova hurt anymore.

At this point Nova could barely see or hear what was going on. Her head hit the wall one too many times to even realize what was going on around her. She still felt like Kate was bashing her fists against her.

"Look at that sour face. I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, "Smile, Derek!" "Why don't you smile more?" Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face?"

"Oh, sweetie, I don't-I don't wanna torture you. I just wanna catch up! Remember all the fun we had together?" Was the first thing Nova heard as she began to regain herself.

"Like the time you burned my family alive?" Nova's eyes widened in realization. Kate was the connecting piece.

"No, I was thinking more about the hot, crazy sex we had... But, the fire thing? That was fun, too." Nova was stunned, Derek and Kate together made her feel disgusted considering their age difference. "I love how much you hate me. Remember how this felt?" Nova turned her head, refusing to look at Kate, violating Derek. She heard the loud roar coming from Derek making her turn back.

"Sweetheart... I really don't want to torture you..." Kate backed away as another hunter came in, "But he does and don't worry, your little girlfriend won't miss any of the fun."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After Kate left earlier her buddy made sure to waste no effort in torturing the two that were in there. Dererk took most of the hits of course, taking the attention of the hunter until Kate came back strolling in. Nova unfortunately began to lose consciousness once again. With all the hits she's taken, she was barely able to keep her eyes open when the Argent came in.