𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

A/n: original chapter, I hope you like it

A/n: original chapter, I hope you like it. It was a bit fast paced then I hoped but I think it turned out well. Let me know your thoughts.

Along with Scott and Kira, the two had hurried back to Nova's house. When arriving they saw the truck that belonged to Nova's father and the one belonging to Argent. As they entered the house, they filed in one by one until they reached the living room. There they saw the twins with Lydia, and Argent talking to Grayson and an unknown woman.

A smile graced Scotts lips as he recognized her, "So glad you could join us." The sweet tone of the elderly unknown woman spoke.

Grayson took knowledge of those who entered his home, "Guys, I'd like you guys to meet Alices' mother, Nova's grandmother." He introduced.

"I'm also the witch who's going to bring back Nova

"I'm also the witch who's going to bring back Nova. But you can call me Nona." She smiled, "Now, why don't you catch me up on what I missed."

Sitting around their living room, they began to explain the situation that had been going on with Nova. From the moment they could recall a difference in her to the moments that had happened just mere hours ago. After receiving the information Nona had begun to make sense of everything and find a way to help them out.

"There's more going on with her than just the nogitsune. It takes more than a vulnerable mind for a dark spirit to take over." She pulled out the Circe spell book, "When I arrived I found the book open."

"It's a book. Isn't it supposed to be open?" Aiden questioned.

The grandmother smiled, "Well yes...but it was opened to the dark magic sector."

"Dark magic?"

She nodded, "The use of dark magic eats away at one's soul, slowly taking who that person is. It creates and brings out this almost alter ego like side of you." She said, "But it's also one of the most powerful types of magic that a witch can possess."

"Wouldn't it take more energy out of her? Make her weaker?" Scott asked her.

"Dark magic although makes you stronger in magic, it leaves you weaker in soul. It's why the nogitsune was able to be possessive over Nova."