𝐋𝐕

IED [ 4

IED [ 4.5 ]

Everyone had been put on edge since the first list of the deadpool came out, and with names already being crossed off, it only added to the fear in everyone. More and more were showing up dead, and the thought of someone Nova loved being next, was what really scared her. Not that she was worth the most, but that those around her could suffer a worse faith.

School had been filled with more tension for them as well as they had to keep a look over their shoulder for anyone who wanted her or her friends dead. Someone there was a killer and they were gunning for the pack.

Because of the high level threat, Nova had been basically put on surveillance by those around her. It was a sweet gesture but she began to feel it was ridiculous

"I forgot how smelly it was in here." Nova's face scrunched in disgust as she walked into the bous locker room.

Scott, who she had walked in with shrugged, "Why are you here?" He asked with curiosity.

"Derek asked me."

A grin fell to his lip, "Guess he's gone back to over protective boyfriend mode."

"And he'd got my dad on over protective father mode." The girls sighed, "You'd think I was the president with the amount of security they give me."

"Forgive me for trying to keep you alive." She heard Derek's voice come from behind her.

She gave him a smile, "It's sweet and I love you but, you're going to drive me insane." Derek rolled his eyes playfully as he went to a different corner of the locker room, the othe off in another one.

They waited as Liam came in looking for his lacrosse stick, already huffing with anger but it only built up with frustration when his equipment wasn't found, "What the hell? Where's my stick?"

As we went to look for it, the sound of the stick scratching against the concrete floors caught his attention. He rounded the corner to see Derek appear, the lacrosse stick held in his hands, "Is this yours?" Without receiving an answer, he broke it into two pieces, tossing it to the ground below Liam.

His body began to shake with anger, his eyes glowed a piercing golden color before he went charging at Derek. The older werewolf however caught onto his force, housing him up against the locker rooms with a grip around his throat.

The sophomore growled against the lockers, trying to fight back against the more experienced werewolf. "Liam..." Scott's gentle voice began to pull the younger boy out of his angry trance, eventually his eyes faded into his normal ones.

"You're right– he is angry." Derek looked up at the boy.

With a pout on her lips and arms crossed she glared at the boy, "Yeah, we told you that."

Scott rolled his eyes before pulling out the lacrosse stick he hid, "This one's yours." He tossed it, which was caught with ease, "Get to class, Liam." He said as the bell rang.