𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chaos Rising [ 3

Chaos Rising [ 3.2 ]

"You should have gone to the party with them." Derek told Nova as they laid on her bed watching their fourth movie.

She sat up abruptly with a pout on her face, "Why? Do you not want to be here?" She asked genuinely, fearing that she had become a clingy girlfriend which she didn't want whatsoever.

"Of course I want to." Derek reassured her while grabbing one of her hands, "I just don't want you to miss out on any experiences or fun times."

"This is better than a party with a mopey Stiles and Scott." She told him.

He raised his eyebrows in curiosity, "About what?"

"Being single. Plus I don't like parties, they've never ended well." She told him, earning a weird look, "Homecoming, I was kidnapped. The rave was just a mess and Lydia's Party was just as bad–"

Derek cut her off understandingly, "I get your point." He sat up quickly and pulled her so she was sat on top of him, straddling him. "And just so you know, I love spending time with you, there is no such thing as too much."

"Really?" She asked while her cheeks blushed furiously.

"Mhmm." He nodded before kissing her lips slowly, "I love you." He didn't give her the chance to respond as he pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Before dating Derek, Nova had little to no experience in the dating world. Despite all the rom-coms she's watched and all the Taylor Swift songs she's listened to, she still lacked a lot of knowledge when it came to relationships. But one thing Nova knew for sure was that she liked kissing Derek, she liked it a lot but, she liked making out with him even more even with her lack of experience plus Derek knew not to push Nova's limits.

"I love you too." Nova muttered as she pulled away to catch her breath.

He pecked her lips one last time before pulling her on top of him so she was lying on his chest instead of her straddling him. "How's Issac doing?" She asked after a few minutes of silence between them.

"He's fine. Still trying to find out more though." He informed her, rubbing her back soothingly.

She nodded against him, "That's good. I missed him." She said, "Do you think you can figure out what he knows?" Nova questioned further.

"I have an idea." He told her.

"Good." She said letting out a yawn.

Derek had an amused look on his face, "You're tired? We've been laying here for hours doing nothing– how are you sleepy?" He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders shly, "It's a talent I guess." She joked making Derek let out a chuckle.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right here." He planted a kiss on the top of her head. This wasn't the first occurrence where she fell asleep like this, it had happened before. It became a routine with them because Derek would end up leaving at the crack of dawn. But with everything going on around them it was one of the only times they really got together and enjoyed themselves.