𝐗

Co-Captain [ 1

Co-Captain [ 1.10 ]

Not much time passed since that night in the hospital. Though with the time that had passed, there was so much that they had no idea how the hell they were going to keep digging themselves out of the giant hole that is chaos.

Nova was curren;y spending time with Stiles. Scott was off doing his own thing and finding out as much as he could. He's been kept especially busy since Jackson had found out about Scott being a werewolf. That was enough to keep him busy.

"You ok?"

Nova turned to the voice that pulled her away from her thoughts, "I'm just worried and upset." She frowned at Stiles.

Stiles sighed taking a seat next to the girl on his bed, "I know you have this big'ole heart and you care about Derek but--"

Nova shook her head, "That's not what it's about." She began to play with her fingers. "Well not entirely." She said in a hushed tone.

"Then what's going on?"

This time Nova let out a sigh, "I just feel like I've been useless through everything." She admitted to her friend. "I could be so much more helpful but I'm not." She shook her head sadly.

"You are not useless. You are half of the brains of this operation." He tried his best to comfort the girl. And he was being honest, he didn't think she was useless, she was the reason they didn't makr stupid xonversations. "Not to mention the voice of reasoning."

"But I could do so much more." She groaned as she laid back in the bed. She was more frustrated knowing that she was capable of a lot more than people knew. Well one person knew but he was nowhere to be found. But, she wanted them to know.

"Noves–"

Before Stiles could finish what he was saying Nova sat up abruptly. She stared at him for a few moments blankly which steeped him out a bit. She knew she could get in trouble but she wanted to tell someone. "If I show you something, will you promise to keep it a secret?" She questioned hesitantly.

Stiles laughed scoffingly, "I've kept so many secrets–"

Nova narrowed her eyes at him, "Stiles, I'm being serious." She stated with a stern tone.

The boy noticed how her look and voice changed quickly, "Ok...yeah, I promise to keep it a secret." He nodded. "Hey I needed that– never mind."

She quickly stood up, closing the windows and door of his room. Anything that can give a light breeze or gust of air. She then made her way to pick up one of the pillows on Stiles's bed. "I'll buy you a new one." She shrugged before ripping it open, letting the feather fall onto his bed.

At this point Stiles was more concerned about his pillow, "That was my favorite one..." He mumbled.

Nova tools a seat opposite of Stiles with the feathers in between them, "Nothing is open. There's no AC, no breeze, no nothing right...?" She questioned making him glance around the room.