𝐗𝐕𝐈

Ice Pick [ 2

Ice Pick [ 2.3 ]

"Come on, let's go again." Stiles pleaded to Nova,  'I wasn't ready the first time." He argued.

Nova rolled her eyes, "You're just grumpy because I beat you and you don't like it." She patted his cheek mockingly.

"I let you win." Stiles scoffed, earning a look from Nova. "I'm going to tell Coach I want to go again."

Nova shrugged as she watched Scott and Allison climb the wall together, Neither one of them struggling though she did have some struggle watching them when Scott's eyes began to diver towards Allisons behind. The two were doing great until Scott came dropping down from the wall causing an array of laughter from the students.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?" Coach laughed as he got in his face. "All right! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall."

Stiles had an excited smile on his face as he quickly reached the wall whereas Erica's reaction was much different. Nova noticed the look of anxiousness and fear as she stared up at the wall.

Once the two were harnessed in they got to climbing, Stiles was quick trying to show Nova that he was better but she wasn't paying attention. Her eyes drifted to the other person climbing the wall; Erica. She noticed the shakiness in her hands as she held onto the wall.

Stiles finished fast but Erica remained in the same spot, "Oh, please–" She shook more and pleaded, gaining the attention of everyone in the gym.

"Erica?" Coach called out for her. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia turned to look at him, "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"Erica..." He called her again.

"I'm fine." She answered as she continued to tremble.

Allsion looked up concerbly to the girl, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know, she's epileptic."She reminded him.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" He stuttered, "Erica, y-you're fine. Just-just kick off from the wall. Th-there's a mat to catch you. Come on." He encouraged her.

Slowly but surely the girl let go and began to descend down from the wall, "See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." A chorus of laughter began to emerge as she went to walk away.

Nova didn't like that one bit, "It's not funny." She blurted out catching most of them by surprise. "Stop laughing at her." She said before walking away to find the girl.

"Erica!" Nova followed her into the girls locker room,  "Are you alright?" She asked the girl concernedly.

"I don't need any pity." Erica snapped at her not wanting to deal with any fake sorries and compliments.