𝐈𝐈𝐈

Pack Mentality [ 1

Pack Mentality [ 1.3 ]

All Alice could think about over the weekend was her daughter and how she wanted nothing more than to keep her clear from the supernatural world. But, little did she know Nova knew a lot more than her parents thought she did. Besides the unknown knowledge that Nova had already stepped foot into it all, Alice was ready to introduce her daughter to their small part of that world. It was now Monday morning and she had not stopped thinking so much about it.

"How do I even bring this up to her?" She questioned her husband who stood with her in the kitchen drinking his coffee.

He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "You don't have to do it alone."

"But, how would I even explain this all to her?"

Just as he was about to respond, the voice of their daughter interrupted them. "Are you ready to go?" She asked her dad as she grabbed her things from the living room.

He turned back to look at her, "Yes I am, let's hit the road." Nova nodded as she hurried her way to the door, "By mom. Love you."

Alice shouted back to her daughter as the door closed, "Love you too." She then turned to her husband saying goodbye before he followed his daughter's lead out into the car.

It didn't take too long for them to reach the school, with a few minutes to spare the duo had the time to stop by a breakfast shop on their way.

"Do you mind if I walk home?" Nova turned to her dad before she could get out.

Steve contemplated for a second, "Walk? Doesn't Stiles usually bring you home?" He questioned looking at her warily.

"I just want to walk, please?" Her puppy dog eyes shine through, which she knew were her dad's weakness.

Reluctantly he sighed nodding his head, "Fine. just please be careful."

"Of course." She told him, placing a peck on the cheek before walking into school.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾* 。° 。 • ˚

As school went on Nova could see the active crime scene with a swarming amount of police everywhere, though she definitely did not stick around to find out more about it. She just continued her way down the halls making it to her least favorite class of the day, chemistry.

Usually she would sit by Stiles and Scott but she thought she could use some distance from them more specifically, Scott. After her encounter with him a few days ago she wasn't his biggest fan. It's not that she was afraid of what he was but more so afraid of what he can do and to just to her but to others.

She took up an empty seat in the front of the classroom, and sat silently following along with Mr. Harris's lesson when it all of a sudden came to a halt because of two not so quiet voices.