𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

De-Void [ 3

De-Void [ 3.22 ]

Nova cried until it had become physically impossible for any more tears to seep through her eyes. She just laid with her head still on Derek's chest, staring off into nothing. No words were said between them for the last hour or so, just silence until really either of them was ready to say something.

"Thank you." Derek lowered his head the slightest bit to look down at her, "For not giving up on me, all of you really." She finished.

He grabbed hand in a comforting manner, "The day I give up on you is the day I will be put in Eichen House." She let out a sad chuckle. "None of us would ever give up on you. I love you. I told you, nothing will ever change that." Nova only leaned into his embrace if it was possible and he happily brought hrt in closer.

Their time together was interrupted as a knock on the door followed, pulling away from Derek as she stood to open it. Taking a deep breath she reached for the handle, twisting it and allowing the person in. Standing in front of her, small smiles on their faces were her father and grandmother.

Nona walked in, arms open, waiting for her granddaughter to embrace, to which Nova quickly joined, "It's good to have you back, Nova dear."

The girl pulled away after a few moments, "It's good to see you Nona." She responded with a genuine smile. Then turning to her dad, she pulled him into an equally tight hug, "You too dad." She said.

Once they pulled away, "There's someone downstairs waiting for you, they're very eager." Grayson told the girl. Nova got the hint that it was her friend and though reluctant and nervous to see him, she made her way downstairs.

As she descended down the steps, she caught the sight of Scott standing around her living room. She made her way down running into his arms and hugging like it had been forever since they last saw each other.

As they released each other she had a grateful and genuine smile, "Thank you." She could not stop saying those two words. "And, I'm sorry." Also two words that she knew would never stop coming from her.

He shook his head, "I'm just glad we have you back." He told the girl.

"Me too." She answered, "So, how are we getting Stiles back?"

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Nova had been caught up on what she had missed and all the information they were able to compile about Void and the nogitsune. Derek had gone back to his loft, after Nova reassured him she would be fine and be safe in the company of Scott at his home. He had already done a lot, and she felt bad that she had been keeping him from some peace and quiet.

Now she sat trying to help Scott as Void or Stiles had not been seen since the night he first disappeared with Nova. "Do you know where he might go?"

She shook her head, "Everything's been kind of a blur." Her memories have been somewhat hazy.