𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Lunar Eclipse [ 3

Lunar Eclipse [ 3.12 ]

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?"

Scott looked at the group as Deaton answered, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

They helped the three get dry while Nova and Scott had their own private conversation away from the group.

"If we don't go back to them– they'll come to us." Nova told him, which Scott agreed. Deucalian wanted them and he wasn't planning on losing the two any way.

Stiles intervened hearing Nova's comment, "No, guys– you are not going back with them." He stated.

Scott sighed looking at the group, "We made a deal with Deucalion–"

However Stiles cut him off irritatedly, "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" He questioned looking around.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

Allison turned to the veterinarian, "He trusts you more than anyone– tell him he's wrong." She pleaded.

Deaton looked hesitant as he spoke, "I'm not so sure he is..." He railed off, "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies."

Isaacs blinked in surprise, "So, we're gonna trust him-- the guy that calls himself "Death, Destroyer of Worlds"– we're gonna trust that guy?" He asked rhetorically.

The vet shook his head, "I wouldn't trust him, no. But, you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Though before the conversation could further any farther, the bell at the door caught their attention. They all stood waiting for Deaton to check who it was, they were all on edge for good reason as the last few days had been nothing but chaos.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Ethan said, catching the attention of the rest of the group to see one of the alpha twins.

Lydia looked at him with wide eyes, "What do you want?"

"I need your help."

Stiles followed by poking his head out in the doorway, "With what?"

He looked towards Lydia as he spoke, "Stopping my brother and Kali..." Then his yes faltered towards Nova who stood on the other side of Deaton, "From killing Derek."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After Ethan came to the animal clinic asking for help, Lydia and Nova had joined him going over to Derek's loft in hopes of warning him. It came as a surprise to the three Hale werewolves when one of the twin alphas joined the two girls. And although they went to warn Derek, he couldn't help but be more concerned about Nova.