18. You're hot

The entire day goes to shooting scenes with some short breaks. I'm starting to get quite tired, but it's alright. It also seems like Tom (and maybe I too), use every opportunity to be close. When passing me, he puts his hand on my arms, when we eat we sit close talking, and now I've offered to help him take off some makeup again as the makeup artists are quite busy.

Sienna and Haley are already seated in the trailer getting their makeup. Tom and I are next up, but he needs to take off the old first. I push him softly down in a chair and he gives me a grin that makes my butterflies start to move again.

Amelia hands me the makeup remover, and I thank her. I wet a pad before stepping closer to Tom, all the pictures from last time I did this, flying into my head. It seems like Tom is thinking about the same thing. He parts his knees and pulls me in, letting me in between them for better access to his face. I glance over at the others but it doesn't look like they take notice of it. I rest my free hand on his shoulder as I wipe away the thin layer of makeup he has on. He's so handsome... Just sitting here, eyes closed and with a slight upward curl of his lips. His clean facial features enough to make me get lost for a moment. His eyelids slide open and our eyes lock.

"Done?" he asks me softly. I just nod, still standing in between his legs. To be true... I don't want to move away from him. We're both silent and incapable to move. Not before Amelia clears her throat behind me.

"Ready, Y/n?"

"Yes!" I say and quickly step back and throw away the cotton pad in my hand. Tom chuckles in response to my rushed movements, and I send him a death glare before cracking up myself. I sit down where Sienna was just seated. Haley is still getting her makeup, and sending me an amused smile through the mirror. I sigh as Amelia starts putting on my makeup.

We go over to shooting more scenes. Now I'm actually not going to be dressed as a prostitute, as Naomi is going to a party with Tanner's character. A work party. She doesn't want to, but he forces her. We shot those scenes earlier today. Tanner coming in and demanding to "borrow" me for a party. Also refusing to pay for such a "waste of a whore". Saying to the pimp that they owed him. Then we had a "sex scene" before he gave me clothes to get changed and look more "like a person". Luckily we didn't have to do an actual sex scene, just some short clips. Of him "doing me" from behind whilst pushing me up against the wall. We didn't film the entire thing. So we could keep our clothes on too.

Now we've come to the party scenes. Tom and I have some scenes together here, because we run into each other as Tanner's character is Tom's character's boss' son. Complicated? Yeah.

We do the scenes where Tanner and I arrive at the party first. They're quite quick and we can move on. Now I'm sneaking away from him, looking over my shoulder as I fall into Tom. I do the scene and end up leaning into him supporting myself with my arms on his chest. Tom grabs my arms to keep me steady.

"Hi there..." he pauses. "Naomi?"

I look up into his face. "Hi... James."

We do our dialogue. Then Tanner comes and joins us. "Oh, I see you've met Nellie, James..." I know that Tom and I are doing a dancing scene later too. After Tanner's character leaves us again.

"Cut!" Mark yells.

We do the scene a couple more times, a lot of dead time between each take as the directors are discussing something.

The music of the party is upbeat but it's still quite soft. "Shut Up and Dance" is on now. As we stand there waiting, Tom winks to me. He then grabs my right hand spinning me around to the music. I chuckle as he keeps on dancing and spinning me around. He grabs my other hand as well, turning me around so my back's against him and my arms are crossed in front of me. He lets go of one of my hands pushing me out before pulling me back in. I see that most of the cast that's here are watching us, with smiles on their faces. Even Mark is looking at us now.