30. It's hot, don't worry.

Okay... Here's chapter 30. Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it😏 Can't wait to see your comments! Thank you all for voting and following, I love you guys!❤️
(Will correct this one later too:)
Love, J

(Definitely smutty chapter, you're now warned.)
——————

Going to set this morning isn't that bad, considering I got enough sleep tonight. We also actually have some free time before we shoot. We're in the common room and Sienna is casting to the TV. Most of us are reading the script.

"Oh what do we have here, y/n and Tom?" Sienna asks putting on a video.

Tom looks up. The thumbnail of the video is "Tom Hiddleston and Y/n Y/l/n.."

"Oh, that...?" Tom frowns. "Isn't that old news?" His attention goes back down to the script.

"It's a new video..." Sienna shrugs. "Let's see."

The video starts with an introduction before going into the topic.

"If you haven't been living under a rock lately, you know about the rumored romance between upcoming actress Y/n Y/l/n and our all's favorite Tom Hiddleston. We've gotten a statement from a source on set for their new series..."

This is when I look up in surprise. A source? Who the hell is that? What have they said? I glance over to Tom who's also shifted his attention to the TV.

"Our source told us that the two are in fact dating, but it's still casual and they were unsure whether the pair is exclusive or not. They definitely like each other very much and are seeing where things will go..."

She goes on about it, and we're all just sitting in silence listening. I feel cold sweat running down my back. I don't get who would say anything like that... Tom and I haven't even talked about what we are yet... I guess we're kind of dating but neither of us have said anything. Also of course I know that I'm not seeing anyone else, and I'm very sure he isn't either, but it still makes me nervous thinking about it.

"Well... that was a bunch of new lies..." Tom sighs.

Everyone looks from me to Tom. Ella and Haley both seem worried.

"Who the hell would lie like that to the press...?" I frown.

Robbie shakes his head. "Probably got a good amount of money for it."

The woman is still talking, now going on to the topic I was waiting for...

"What sparks the most controversy surrounding the rumored relationship, is the huge age gap between the two of them. Hiddleston is twice Y/n's age, which fans haven't let slip unnoticed."

She goes on to read some comments about it, and some of them are pretty hateful, both towards me and especially towards Tom. They're saying that he's grooming me, that he's a creep and on the verge of being disgusting. Tom doesn't tear his eyes from the TV, and it seems like the comments gets to him. He swallows as she keeps going to more comments about me being a slut and just out for his fame and his money. Finally the video ends. It's silent for a moment,

"Well... That was a lot of bullshit..." Tanner looks to me and Tom. We both nod, agreeing with him.

We talk a bit about how awful people can be online before the subject changes. Thank god. I still have a bit of a lump in my throat though, and I can't bring myself to look at Tom right now.

"Oh, do you guys wanna go out again, Thursday?" Sienna smirks. "We're not working Friday..."

A unison mutter of agreement meets her. It's a tough crowd to make excited this early in the morning.