51. "I didn't go to New York"

After Tom leaves I'm not alone for more than ten minutes before Haley and Ella get back. I debate whether to hide in my room or not, but I come to the conclusion that it wouldn't help. They'll just drag me out to speak anyways. So I sit in the sofa waiting for them. My cheeks flushed with the memory of what they saw when they opened the door last time.

They're quick to throw off their shoes, and rush over to me.

"Okay, now you have some things to tell us, y/n!" Ella says excitedly.

"Yes, what.. how... when did this all happen?" Haley is lost for words it seems.

I figure it's best to just tell them everything from where they were left off.

"I didn't go to New York and visit my family during our break..."

"What?" Both girls' eyes widen.

I chuckle by their expressions. "Yeah... I stayed in London."

"Y/n..." Ella raises a brow

"With Tom." I smile.

I must hold my hands over my ears as both girls scream out in excitement. "What? I... How..." Ella shakes her head. "Explain!" Haley demands.

"Well..." I shake my head. "I was pathetic actually, but it doesn't matter. I called him when I was done with my audition and photoshoot... I knew he was in London, and I still had one more day. And I remembered that he'd told me he wanted to show me around..."

"Oh my god, okay hold up." Ella jumps up. "This story calls for snacks."

We get seated again once Ella has placed chips and chocolate on the table. "Okay, talk."

"So... He agreed to show me London. We met up and had dinner that Wednesday night. We just talked and stuff and he wanted to know what I wanted to see in London. I let him decide."

"And then you took him to your hotel room I hope?" Ella asks.

"No..." I chuckle. "It all felt so natural, talking to him... being with him. But we... I mean... We didn't even hug good night." I think back with a sigh.

"Okay so the next day?" Haley asks hopefully.

"He picked me up at the hotel and showed me London Tower Bridge, gave me a tour of Tower of London and then we had lunch. After that he also showed me Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the green garden." I sigh thinking back at our days in London, god I miss that trip. "Then he took me to the most beautiful restaurant I've ever been to... It was gorgeous."

"Then you took him back to your hotel, I hope?" Ella interrupts.

I chuckle by her impatience. "No... After we'd eaten, we danced. In the restaurant. It was... So magical."

"That sounds so romantic..." Haley sighs.

I nod. "It kind of was, but... It was beautiful and sad at the same time."

"So, you didn't talk it out or kiss or anything?" Ella inquires.

"No." I shake my head. "and I was leaving the next day... But he took me to his house, to show me and we... we ended up playing the guitar and the piano together and I made him sing me some Hank." I chuckle. "Then he asked if I could play and sing something, and I did..."

"-and then you kissed?" Ella asks hopefully.

I nod, a smile playing on my lips.

"Finally!" Haley yells.

"-and I hope he finally had sex with you?" Ella stares at me with such anticipation I have to laugh.

"No... We talked it out and agreed we couldn't stay away from each other. So he asked me to stay and not go back here, and I agreed. Then we just went to sleep." I explain truthfully.

"God, you two..." Haley shakes her head.

Ella too, is wide-eyed. "I would've never made it that long..."

I sigh "I didn't think I would either, I just wanted him to fuck me right there and then." As soon as the words slip out, my eyes widen, realizing what I said.

But the two girls break into laughter.

"The... the day after was so perfect." I smile after gathering myself a bit. I don't elaborate on it though, because, I don't feel like it, it's something I want to keep between us. But I do mention that he took me to places from Notting Hill which he knew was my favorite romance.

"and I'm guessing this was the day you finally fucked." Ella smirks.

"We had sex yes..." I remember, not concentrating on my two friends anymore, as my mind is elsewhere.

They both squeak and then questions start raining down on me.

I hold both hands up, making them stop. "It was amazing. Mind blowing actually, but you don't need the details..."

"Girl, I've been dying for this for weeks..." Ella sighs resting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckle and slip my arm around her. "You should get a life."

Ella straightens up and gives Haley a glance. "She's become mean..." she talks over me with a fake offended expression.

"She's changed." Haley shrugs.

Then we all break into laughter. "It's alright if you want to keep that special night between the two of you though..." Haley assures me.

"But..." Ella turns to me. "We both saw way too much of you two today, and I'm assuming it's been a lot of that since the first time?"

My cheeks are flushed again in an instant and I bury my face in my hands. "God, I've never been more embarrassed in my life."

"It was just us" Haley chuckles.

"Thank god." I nod.

"Do you want to tell us?" Haley smiles in anticipation.

"She doesn't have a choice." Ella interrupts. "You will speak, y/n."

"Well yeah... We... can't keep our hands off of each other" I admit, my cheeks turning even more red than they already are.

"We could see that." Haley points out with a smirk.

"But our sofa... Really y/n?" Ella eyes me.

I hide my face in my hands. "God, I'm sorry! We moved to my room after you left again." I assure them. "Did you see much of us?"

Ella nods with a grin. "More than enough!" 

I whimper in embarrassment. 

"She's exaggerating." Haley laughs. "Didn't see much of you really, we only saw Tom's upper body really, but it was obvious what was happening."

I nod, a little relieved.

"Okay, tell us about the sex." Ella demands.

Haley adds: "Is it good?"

I draw a breath. "It is amazing." I confirm. "Mind blowing. Best sex I've ever had."

"I'm almost jealous..." Haley sighs.

After they've asked me a ton of more questions, some of which I've answered, I change the subject to one I've been curious about since lunch today. "Anything more going on between you and Scott, Ella?"

Haley nods looking at her with suspicion. 

Ella shakes her head. "No, why do you think that?"

You seemed to have a vibe going at work today" Haley shrugs.

"Uhm... no we have talked a bit, but nothing special. Nothing more than friendly I mean."

"You sure?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes!" she rolls her eyes. "Though he asked when he should set up that date with Jeremy and Douglas..."

"Oh god!" I laugh. I'd forgotten all about that now. 

"Now I understand why you bailed on him, y/n" Haley chuckles.

I nod. "I left with Tom that night..."

"HAhahah"

I'm eventually let off by the two girls, luckily too tired to dwell much on what happened today.