28. Home for the weekend

New chapter!<3 Will correct it later! Ily thanks for reading, commenting and voting, it makes my day!❤️
——————

"Hi, honey!" My dad wraps both arms around me squeezing me tight.

"Hi dad." My voice is muffled into his jacket as I hug him back. I've missed him.

"Your mom is looking so much forward to having you back for a couple of days." He takes my suitcase for me as we walk through the airport.

"I've missed you guys." I sigh.

"We've missed you too, princess." Dad smiles. "Nick and Jocie are already home, Jack will be there later."

"They really did want to be home for the weekend..." I giggle.

"Ah, you're siblings have missed you a lot too, you know." He nods shoving my suitcase in the trunk. All my siblings have moved out, but I know they're at mom and dads quite often.

"Will they be staying over?"

"You bet." Dad chuckles. On our way home, he tells me about what's new. Nick and his girlfriend, Jessica have moved in together, which I had no idea about.

"Is she over this weekend too?" I ask. I really like her, luckily.

"No, she had to work, unfortunately, but she might come over for dinner tomorrow."

"Okay, good."

He parks the car and we get out. As soon as I open the door, I'm attacked. Two dogs and two siblings fight to hug me.

"Hiii." I chuckle as both Jocie and Nick hug me
and the two dogs jump and lick my hands.

"How is our little actress?" Jocie smiles nudging me when letting me go.

"Great." I smile. "I'm glad I had some days off though, so I could see you guys again!"

I sit down to say hi to the dogs. "Oh my god, look at you, Leo!" I shake my head looking up at the others. "He's grown so big!"

"I know." Dad's obviously proud of him. "He's such a good boy, too..."

"Aren't you gonna say hi to your mother?" I hear from behind the others before they step to the side, letting her pass.

"Mom!" I sigh in relief, getting up and hugging her tightly.

"My little girl..."

We talk a bit about everything new with their jobs and everything and I have to tell them a bit about how it is like "being an actress"... We talk for hours and eventually help mom out with the dinner.

"Dad told me you and Jessica moved in together, Nick!" I nudge him. "Congrats!"

"Oh, yeah, thanks." He smiles. "We spent most time together anyways, plus we got a great apartment."

"How about Jack? He hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet, has he?" I chuckle.

"Nope." Jocie laughs. "You know our bro, that guy couldn't have committed to a goldfish."

"Oh, don't be so hard on him." Mom shakes her head. "I'm sure he'll mature soon enough."

"Sure hope so, he is 25 years old..." Jocie rolls her eyes.

My mom pins her with her eyes. "And you honey are what? 26? I don't see you settling down any time soon, either. The two of you are quite similar that way."

Jocie presses her lips together before cracking a smile.

"Mom's right." Nick shrugs. "You're both immature, party way too much and just sleep around."