Chapter 1

To be honest, I never really thought the relationship with Noah would really last that long.

"Mama... "The little words that are coming right if my sweet Olivia mouth.

I was really proud to be a mother because I really did not know anything about raising a child until Olivia.

I get a call from home where one of my sister's is coming here from being overworked in the United Kingdom.

" Hey Sis, I can't wait to see you." With her happy British accent.

"I'm happy for you dear but I can't wait for you to meet with Olivia." Replying so happily.

" Oh dear, I can't wait to see mother and father and the rest of the family. "she said but I knew there was something going on.

"Sis, what is going on with your voice right now." I asked.

"I wanted to tell everyone when I get there but you have to promise me not to tell." We always pinky swear when there is something we couldn't tell our parents.

"What is it my dear sister? "She asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said where I can tell she is smilingly happier than she ever been.

" Oh darling, congrats on the upcoming baby." I am very happy for her.

Noah came out of the shower since he was spending the night with me and Olivia.

"Hey babe." He was drying his hair with a towel.

"I thought you were not awake, so I did not bother you. "Making breakfast for the both of us while Olivia is sleeping.

"Well, I'm awake now. Kissing my neck, embracing me with his love.

"You know I love you right." He told me.

I looked at him knowing I love him too and there is nothing that will absolutely not tear it apart.

I heard Olivia crying after that little nap she took after calling me mama for her bottle.

I rushed to her, and she just wanted a hug since she had a terrible dream.

"Mama...she keeps tearing up from the dreams she just had.

"Mama is here dear." Holding her to my heart so she knows she is not alone.

"My dear, mother is here in your heart." Singing her a song.

Noah is looking at us holding each other in comfort so he thought he could get into that hug I was giving to Olivia.

"I love this warmth." He said to me right after that he kissed his daughter's forehead so she wouldn't feel sad or afraid.

I just love the way Noah is with Olivia because he makes her feel like a queen in his heart.

Although we go through so many things together, he finds a way to show his love for Olivia.

"You know I love both of you guys with my heart. "Placing Olivia down on the bed gently.

I put my arms around him just to make sure he is being loved by us too.

"We love you too." Kissing his cheek.

Took a shower so we can go out to his parents' dinner tonight.