Author Note

We are back again with My Boss baby series!

Thank you for supporting me on my story, "My Boss Baby." Since you guys really loves it, so I thought why not another one, so I hope you guys love this one and thank you.

I would love to say that the moment I had the idea of My Boss Baby, I didn't think I would end up having it turned into a book series, but I felt that people needed to know what would happen to Anya and Noah. 

Now I want you guys to know I have rewritten My Boss Baby over again and now it will be distributed on Amazon Kindle. I will be starting to rewrite this book since it's need major tweaking. I hope you guys will love this story as I rewrite it. 

Thanks guys.

Just to let you guys know this story will be distributing on Amazon Kindle soon. 

Please support a fellow writer by buying her book on Kindle, if you don't mind.

Love you guys because there are more added chapter on Kindle where you will not find on Wattpad. 

Love you guys.

Comment, vote, let me know how this story will turned out to be.

I will be taking down this story, sorry to let you guys know this. You will be able to preorder the book on amazon. I will be distributing the third book as well and the prequel of My Boss Baby. So, stay tune to when I let you guys know.