Chapter 1 ( rewrite)

"I love you

"I love you." He says where i cover my mouth since my morning breath is smelling right.I was looking at Noah in the eyes as he tells me he loves waking up next to me knowing he wants to start a future with me.

"Noah, are you talking about marriage?"I asked.

'Anya,I know you don't want to get married so i will not pressure you into thinking that way." He says,i got up getting myself ready since I have to go to my family house since we are having a party tonight for my sister who will be arriving from home.

"Noah, you don't mind if you have a daddy-daughter day with Olivia?" I asked him where he told me he doesn't have any problem with that since he hasn't been having the time with Olivia.

''Just make sure you are at my house at 8.'' I said,I took a shower where Noah entered my shower time where he held me while whispering in my ear.

''Noah, I can't now.'' I said, he didn't let go but held me tighter where I heard Olivia crying.

''Olivia needs you.'' I was making sure he gets out of my shower time so he can help Olivia. He left me in the shower where he went to Olivia's room holding her where she was looking at her father half naked.

''Olivia, you are making noise while mommy and daddy are showering.'' he says. I came out of the shower getting myself dressed so i can prepare some stuff for Olivia so it will be a little easy for Noah.

I got a text from Molly where she was waiting for me to come so we can get some situated at the house but i told her she will need to wait. Noah came back into the room where he was shocked to see me in clothes.

''I want to see you naked and underneath me.'' He says.

''Look Noah, we can have sex some other time.'' I was in a hurry but he wouldn't bulge because he wants to have sex.

''How about tonight?'' I looked at him but he tells me he is horny now so he picked me up and placed me on the counter in the closet where he spread my legs pressing himself against me.

''Noah, hurry.'' I was smiling when he told me to shut up as he bash his lips upon mine as he slid two fingers inside of me fingering me. I lightly let out a sigh but he was getting into it and I couldn't help myself.

I let out another moan but this time it was loud and was hoping Olivia didn't hear because Noah was fucking me right and good at this moment where his warm hands were on my thigh while he thrust himself inside of me, i couldn't feel my legs other than the passionate way of him touching me and thrusting himself inside of me.

I curled up my toes and grip on the counter hoping he wouldn't stop because I felt so weak in my knees that they traveled up and down in my body. Then Olivia started crying so Noah stopped where Noah went back to Olivia holding her in his arms singing to her lullaby so she can sleep since she hasn't slept all night since she was hyper from the birthday party of her friends.

Noah was singing so awfully since he is not a singer but he was trying, then he received a text where he needed to handle something so he needed to get himself dressed where he left Olivia with me while I was asking for one day to have me- day. I took Olivia with me since my mother wouldn't have any problem helping me with Olivia. Molly was so angry but i told her Noah was horny so we had sex before he left me to Olivia when i told him to have this day to have some daddy- daughter day.

''Remember, he owns a company.'' she looked at me.

''Thanks for reminding me that my child's father is a rich businessman.'' I said to her knowing she gets on my nerves about this. I headed to the kitchen to get something to drink before my mother smothered olivia with her kisses.

''Mother, please let her sleep since she was hyper all last night so Noah and I had a rough night with her.'' I said.

''Darling, Olivia is almost three years old anyways.'' she was staring at me and i just knew i am a fucked up mother since Olivia is really hyper now at her age.

''You need some sleep.'' she says.

''I know my mother but I live with Noah and Olivia.'' I said then my mother told me to get some sleep but i was distracted since my sister texted me that she will be coming soon with a surprise. I could tell she will be telling us she is pregnant since they have been trying to have a baby when mine came unexpectedly.

Noah text me telling me he will come get Olivia but I told him he can leave her with me since my sister will be coming soon so she can see her niece. Allison texts me where she needs me to come fit on something but i am so overwhelmed. Then she texted me saying i can come later so that was off my list for now until i can get some stuff for the surprise party.

I went in the bedroom where my stupid twin brothers was having a good time with their girlfriend especially one of them are still sleeping next to their girlfriend naked.

''Yo, you are naked in your parents house sleeping next to a girl.'' I said,

''Anya, don't act like you didn't do this before especially with Noah.'' Liam.

''Shut up Liam.'' I looked at him.

''Andrew, get your ass up.'' I kicked his bed.

''Babe, you didn't tell me your sisters are beautiful.'' she says to Liam but Liam tells her that his sisters aren't that beautiful.

''Liam, I know you are lying.'' Andrew was rubbing his eyes.

'Whatever.'' Liam rolls his eyes. I walked out of their room heading back to the dining room so I could sit down to get ready to eat where I received a text from Noah telling me he will be going to another meeting but this time this was far from where he wanted me to go with him.

I told him i cannot go with him especially Olivia is not ready to go on the plane but Noah didn't want to leave us because he wants us with him adventuring together. Molly was being nosy where she says she doesn't mind watching her niece as i go on a romantic get away with Noah since i need those.

''You are nosy.'' I said.

''I am but you need a get away with Noah anyways, besides i don't have anyone to go anywhere with so i can stay with Olivia since she loves me more than mommy.'' Then I texted Noah telling him i will love to come without Olivia where he told me he doesn't mind as long our daughter is safe.

''Olivia will be staying with her aunt.'' I said. All I know is I was headed to the airport in a Noah private jet saying goodbye to my daughter while she had a good time with her. I got inside of the jet feeling a little afraid because it's been so long but I got Noah where Noah took me to the private room. It had champagne and rose petals all over showing that he wanted to have a good time with me only.

I will have Noah's child sneak peeks chapters in the paperback version of My Boss Baby once those are distributed.