Chapter 12

Molly picked up Olivia for me so I can go to Noah house to handle the business.

When I got there I saw a familiar car but I got of the car to look into it.

Once I rang the bell,his mother open the door welcoming me with open arms .

When I took off my jacket to feel a little comfortable.

Brandon was smiling at me and Allison looked mad.

I was walking towards the table when I stumbled upon Kate all over again.

"Kate what are doing here?"  I ask.

"I'm here to talk and not fight." Kate smiled holding on a file.

"I don't want to hear this shit then." I tried to walked off when I saw Noah coming down the stairs.

Kate gets up with the file in her hand. Noah embrace me with his muscular arms.
"What are you doing here?" I ask. He kisses my face gently like he always do.

"I'm here to talk." Noah said.I looked at him wondering what does he mean."what do we have to talk about?" I ask.

"Sit down to hear." Kate smiled.I saw the file in her hand but still I didn't want to hear what they going to say.

"Here the file." Kate handed me. I opened the file seeing that she want a shared custody for Olivia.
"Is this true?" I ask with my hand balling up to fist.
"Yes dear,we want to share custody with your daughter or I mean his daughter when we get married." She hold on Noah hand smiling at me but Noah head down in shame .

Brandon face went upside down when he heard the news.Allison yelled,"you can't do that Kate." She walked off to her room but her mother went to comfort her.

I slammed my hands on the table angrily."how could you Noah!" I yelled.

"I didn't want to be like this with you Anya." He told.

"You were planning with this bitch to take my child!" I screamed because I am furious to hear how he could this to me.

"Olivia is my daughter too Anya!" He slammed his hands on the table.

"Act like she's matter then." I told.

"I know you wouldn't deal that why I didn't want to pressure you." He told.

"You just did now!" I cried because I am hurt.

"Please for Olivia sake." He plead.

"When did you care?" I ask.

"I always care and will be." He said.

"I will not sign it!" I demand to leave.

"Sign it now." Kate suggested.

"You know what bitch, you are doing this when you know you don't like me let alone my child who support and care about, so don't tell me to sign, YOU SKANK! I walked off from the living room.

"I have my lawyer send it to you then." Kate smiled flipping her hair.

I wanted to rip her head off because she is behind this, which I know.

"Please sign it for me Anya  if you still love me." He plead.

"You of all people Noah should know I will not sell my child to the devil." I left the house heartbroken all over again but this time they want to take my child.

I couldn't tell him I am pregnant again.