Chapter 6

"oh dear Anya,how you been after that night?" His mother asked.

"I have been great but I have a question for you." I said.

"Yes what may that be." She said.

"Where is Noah?" I asked.

She told me since I lie to her about olivia situation for right now so I can see it with my own eyes.

I went to the hotel with my sister after dropping off olivia at my parents house.

Knock on the door and there my eyes really see the truth.

"HOW COULD YOU NOAH?" I ASKED.

"It's supposed to not happen like this." He said.

"BUT YOU ARE REALLY CHEATING ON ME BEFORE YOU TOLD ME WE SHOULD BREAK UP."SCREAMING AT THE HURT I WAS FEELING IN MY HEART.

"Oh well bitch!" She smiled.

I looked at her knowing I should fuck up her shit since she out for me since came that night.

I punched her in the face since she was testing my waters.

Noah follows me but I got in the car left with the regret and pain right inside of my heart.

"How could he?" Asking my sister.

"I try to tell you." She warned me.

"I know now." Telling her with the tears falling down because it hurts to hear and see what just happened.

"I love you no matter what happens." Molly told.

When I got there,I try to wipe the tears from my eyes  since my twins brothers were going to babysit olivia for me.

"Andrew and Liam,can you guys please come with me for tonight just for olivia sake."

They both packed to stay with me for the whole week.

I could not believe it for one second but it seems to me that we weren't meant to be.

"Anya,what is going on?" They both asked.

"Umm... I going to need  some space for about a week   and if you guys need something you know where to find me if anything gets rough."leaving for the next  two weeks to get my head straight after this Noah.

"Alright,but we love you sis." Both said.

I don't want to think but Noah was only thing running through my mind since the cheating and break up.

I hate what he have done to me.

Few weeks later

Running to the bathroom puking my guts out once again.

"I can't be pregnant again." Thinking in my head.

Went to the store to buy pregnancy tests.

It couldn't be true if I was pregnant all over again.

"It can't be." Thinking in my head.

Took all of the tests but the results are all the same.

"POSITIVE!" I screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Screaming even louder.

Woke up olivia but I was wondering how the hell was I pregnant.

I thought of the break up sex Noah and I share for the last time when finding out he nothing but a no good cheater.

"Shit!" Thinking.

"I can't have no child because olivia is already the stress I need and this baby is just another remembrance of Noah.