Chapter 4

After I left the dinner at his parents house.

All I can think of is Noah reaction,and how he would follow her to her car other than worry about me.

Noah came home late that night.

12:45 p.m

"Good afternoon to you." Very mad from last night.

"What is wrong with you ?" He asked eating his food.

"Oh nothing but I have to go to work." Since he doesn't seems to care anyway.

I took olivia to my parents house since I was not going to talk to Noah about the incident from yesterday night.

"Hey sis,we needs to talk about Noah." She said.

"I got to go to work but later please." Trying to get out since I really don't want to hear what she have to say.

Got into the car crying because I felt hurt from last night. He did not defend for me when she called all these names and let alone insulted our daughter.

I did not want my feelings to affect my job since that was the only thing I was thinking in my mind.

How can this dude tell me he loves me when he won't defend me or his child.

After that day not talking to him.

He seems to not ask how I was doing or feeling.

He was coming home late at night but I did not question him about it but I knew there were some things wrong.

11:45a.m

"Hey,can we talk." I asked before he left.

"Yeah about ?" He asked.

"Are we okay or is there something we should get off on our chest?" I asked.

"You are right." He smiled

"Yeah,tell me." I said excited.

"We should break up since I am not ready with this new life." He said.

"You want to break up?" I asked.

"Yeah because we are not really going to last anyways out in the real world." He try breaking it to me in way I might understand.

"We should break up since you are considered cheating on me ever since that night." I said with tears rolling down.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You and Kate." I said.

"No,I'm not with kate but I'm young with a child that still need my fun." He tear ed up.

"You should have thought about that when you were having sex with me and led me to olivia, how am I supposed to tell olivia about her father,huh?" I asked.

"No it's not like that." He try to make clear.

"You were going to cheat on me anyway but I guess we are getting what we both want,right!" I walked off with the tears coming down.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"It's best if you leave and forget about me because you don't care about me and you will be able to a single dad who care about his young life being on the verge of prison." Wiping the tears.

He kissed me.