Chapter 2 (rewrite)

We headed to the private room where I couldn't believe he had it made so beautifully. I was wondering how he could think I was coming.

''I see you, you were waiting for me.''

''I knew you might say yes since you always wanted to adventure.'' he stares at me .

''Well, we have the whole entire plane to ourselves, if you don't.'' He looked at me but I just knew where this was going to go at this moment.

''You want to have sex here?'' I just stared at him where he was eyeing the bed covered with rose petals.

''Noah, I just left my baby.'' I was finding a way to not sleep with him.

''Olivia misses us too,Anya but i am in the mood to do it now.'' Noah was waiting to hear the word yes from me but what he got instead was ''I'm tired.'' Noah got up from the bed heading to the open area since I was not up for it. I followed Noah, asking what was his problem.

''Anya, we haven't done it for a month or so, a man has needs.'' He just was not in the mood to fight with me.

''I have been tired with my body since I have been working and raising our child, Noah. so excuse me if i don't want to have sex.'' I went back to the private room where i was crying because one moment Noah and I are okay, then we are arguing. I knew the relationship was not going to be easy since Olivia has been added to the mix anyways she is the reason we even came together.

He needs to understand that mother life is not easy especially if we carried the child for nine months, then we have them leading up to the late nights and the thing of having this life is to be able to be there, love them until they get tired of you for eternity. A mother's job is never done no matter what.

Noah came in the private room telling me he is sorry for hurting me because I should be more respectful towards my feelings since he knows Olivia has been nothing but a special child.

''Noah, I want you to understand there are days I will not feel like I am in the mood.'' I said

''I know, I shouldn't hurt your feelings because I have needs.'' He hugged me in his arms tightly where I wanted him to loosen up just a little so I could give him a kiss.

''Noah, I know you have needs but I have needs too.'' I stare at him where he slightly rubs his fingers across my leg up and down. Where he whispered, telling me to get on the bed. I got on the bed where he was taking off his shirt where I couldn't help myself but to think of his chiseled chest.

Then he slowly climbed on the bed where he was making me feel alive but I was holding my breath because he was making me feel so weak. He was on top of me with his sexy ass brown eyes just staring at me where I couldn't help but stare where he was talking about my blue eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes." He said.

"Thanks." He kisses my cheek,then forehead,then my nose as he was working his way down to my lips. He wants to inhale me before he touches my lips where I can't help myself to breathe just with the thought of him on top of me.

At that moment, his lips were touching mine as he gasped for air inside of my mouth where I could feel the intensity of our tongues inside each other's mouths.

His fingers sliding down to my lower part where I feel his finger teasing my underwear line. Then he whispered to me "you make me hard."

He got up where he had a boner where I couldn't believe he was already hard but he had made me wet just with that intense kiss we just shared.

I wanted him to know I need him to wear protection since now I have a child already and I am not ready for another. Noah went to the bathroom, leaving me on the bed waiting for him, so I wanted to tease him about where I was going to take off my clothes slowly.