Chapter 3

Once I was there at the dinner.

They were expecting some other person which is a old flame of Noah's.

His girlfriend from before but I was the one who got in the way.

Brandon was laughing when he saw my shocked face.

"What is so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing sweetie." Taking a sip from my drink even though I know Brandon don't like me.

I went olivia just to see how well she is adapting to her grandparents house.

"Mama...." She called.

I pick her up and she still calling out for me.

"Hello Kate for coming at short notice." Soon I heard that name,my life shattered before me.

She is a skinny supermodel that I can't stand all because of Noah and Olivia.

"Hey,I appreciate you guys for bringing here for this dinner." She told.

"Kate!"I acted surprised.

"Oh darling,how is your fruit cake?" She asked.

"Fruit cake?" I wondering.

"Your son!" She acted like she didn't know.

"My daughter you meant." I said.

"Oh what her name?" She asked.

"Olivia." I said knowing I hate this girl.

"Oh darling that's a sweet name,but tell octopus hello." She said walking away from me.

"My daughter is not a octopus,you dumb shit!" She yelled.

"Did you call me dumb shit ?" She asked.

"Clearly you have called insulted my daughter." I said.

"You are only telling me this because you stole my MAN,YOU BITCH!"she yelled.

"Are you mad that Noah wants me and not your twiggy walking stick that walk like she have no ass."  I said.

"YOU SLUT!" she screamed.

Allison was trying to avoid  whatever may happen right in this moment.

Brandon took his phone to record the fight.

"I HATE YOU!" she yelled.

"YOU ARE HATING BROOMSTICK!" I YELLED.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A WHALE!" SHE YELLED.

"GO FUCK A GOAT!" I YELLED.

"HEY,MAKE SURE I CAN SEE YOUR FACES FOR THIS VIDEO!" brandon yelled.

"Hey,the drama between you guys should not ruin the moment of dinner.' Noah mother told.

"I need to go since it will not work with this whale shit." Kate told taking her coat and purse to leave.

Noah follows her to talk some sense into her mind since she thinks Noah left her for Anya.

"You guys should have fought since it was getting heated." Brandon laughing.

"You think that was funny huh ?" I asked taking olivia to go home since I can't deal with this shit.

"Are you sure because to me it's was worldstar." Brandon smiled at me leaving with his phone swinging in his hands.

"Come back."Allison yelled after what just happened.

"Bye Noah." I left.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"Ask the broomstick." I said leaving.

I know Noah will be fucking that twig.

I hate to let Noah know but if Kate will be around, I will have to stay away from her.

Everytime I think of Noah I will thinking of kate insulting me and my baby.

---------------------------