Chapter 15

Olivia fell asleep so I went to binge watch on Netflix.

Noah called me but I didn't answered it because he is having a child with my Nemesis.

Kate is better off with Noah when I'm better off not telling him anymore.

I didn't care about Noah and his stupid Kate fiancee anymore so I went off dating but to a minimum for Olivia safety.

Molly helped out even though she thought it was wrong for me to not tell Noah about baby number two.

Four months later ....

I was feeling big like my apartment but still felt empty inside for some reason.

I got a call from someone unexpected but was afraid it might be Noah so I didn't answer the phone.

I wanted a night with Olivia only before stuff gets out of hand with Kate and Noah.

The same number kept calling but still didn't know who it is. Olivia and I had a night to ourselves where it was joy until she cried out for her father but didn't have a good explanation to tell her he will not be there for her now at this moment.

Two months added to my pregnancy.......

I woke up trying to get Olivia ready so we can head out for me to go to work.

The door bell rang so I went to check it out. I open the door happily until Noah face shows up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him.

"What the hell is going on with your stomach Anya?" He ask.

" Nothing for you to be concern about." I said.

"Is it mine?" He ask scratching his head.

"Noah I try to tell you but I didn't know how to." I said feeling bad for not telling him.

" Why Anya?" He ask.

"I just said I didn't know how to but you are here now." I said.

"Doesn't mean anything Anya, I mean you could have picked up the phone to call and say I'm pregnant with your baby Noah." He is angry since I didn't tell him.

"How when you were with Kate?" I ask.

"Kate and I were barely with each other." He said.

"What about the baby?" I ask.

" There was never a baby." He told when he found out.

"So why are you here now?" I ask.

" I still love you." He told.

"No Noah you don't come here telling me you still love me." Trying to push him away but he is too irresistible.

"I want to be here for you anya because I still do love you no matter how much I hurt you." He said.

"I'm sorry but no." I said.

"Okay but think about olivia needed a father." He looked at me.

"Now you are concerned about olivia Noah?" I had to know.

"I want you and it's always been you." He said.

I pull him closer to kiss him since I did miss him but doesn't change the fact he hurt me badly with Kate situation.