Chapter 6 (rewrite)

Noah was eager to find me but i will not let him find me, I called Sandra and told her she can come get Olivia so he can see her but i will not let him see me.

Molly volunteered to come to get Olivia so she could see her father. I went to the office since I needed to get some work done without thinking about Noah. Every time I hear his name, I can see him being with Elise where he is busy having fun with her while I am suffering to take care of his child while the other one is growing inside of me.

I saw Adam walking out of the office where he stopped to ask me if I needed something.

''I am just getting some work done while my sister is picking up my child.'' I said,

''Oh, I can help you.'' He suggested.

''I am okay, I guess.'' I was looking around trying to avoid men all together ever since Noah.

''Okay I don't want you to stress yourself out as a pregnant woman.'' he says.

''Okay Adam, you can help me.'' We headed to my office where we started to work on the paper. We got so close to each other with our hands nearly touching each other. I just knew i was not ready to be in another relationship because it's been six months without Noah.

Adam and I started to get the work done before six in the afternoon,then he looked at me telling me I am beautiful and whoever broke my heart didn't deserve me.

''Adam, can we please work on the assignment?'' I was staring at him.

''Anya, do you not like me?'' He asks.

''Adam.'' In that moment his lips were touching mines entwining with mines where I couldn't help myself but to think about Noah when he first kissed me and how his kisses made me feel.

I couldn't help but to intrigue myself into the kiss with Adam because i do like Adam but was not ready to be in a relationship with someone quite yet especially with a child on the way. I told Adam that once he was done kissing me he told me he doesn't mind waiting for me.

Molly came to see me at the office where she saw Adam and I were kissing so she didn't want to interrupt us from kissing. I followed her to talk to her where she told me that Noah is eager to see me but i am not going to let him see me. I asked her if Olivia is with him and she told me that she dropped Olivia off to see Noah. 

She just wanted to come to see me so she can talk to me about Noah.

''I don't want to talk about Noah, Molly.'' I said,

''You need to speak to him about this baby that you are having soon.'' she says.

''Leave me alone.'' I said,

''Anya, this will not end well for you if you don't tell him.'' she said before she walked away.

''I didn't do anything for him to cheat on me, you know!'' I shouted at her because she thinks it was me who is the cause of this situation in the first place. He wanted to be with me for some time where he can fuck me whenever until he got tired of me by cheating on me.

I was thinking about going to the UK so i can see my other sister since i haven't seen her once the whole entire family left. I went to my parents house after calling Sandra to ask her about Noah. I went to pick up Olivia where she was so happy to see me and I couldn't wait to hear about her day. I went to speak to my mother but she had other plans with me especially on lecturing me about Noah and this pregnancy situation.

''Mom, I am fine.'' I said,

''Why don't you tell him about the pregnancy then.' She wanted to know but she should have known why I was not going to speak to him when he hurt me and I didn't want him to come to me all because I am pregnant again.