Chapter 8

"ummm.... What does that say again." I asked trying to hear something else.

" Umm... You are pregnant, congratulations." She told.

"How could that be?" Asking but I know the answer to that.

"The tests are 99.9% accurate." She said.

"Oh shit!" Scared shitless for my life.

"How can I assist you with this baby." She asked.

"How many weeks am I ?" I asked.

"You are seven weeks pregnant." She says.

"Thank you for all your help." Walking out with my purse thinking what will I do with another damn baby.

Once I got out,I saw kate again.

"Hey, fattie." She said smiling.

"Hey bitch!" Faking my smile with her.

"I know I hate you but what are you doing here at the planned parenthood again unless you are...." With her bony finger near her mouth all because she wanted to destroy me.

"It's not your business anyways bitch!" Looking at her wanting to slap her ass.

"Should I call Noah about his little ex coming out of the planned parenthood facility." She pulling out her phone from her purse.

"Drop dead!" Walking away.

"You eat shit fat bitch!" Throwing her phone right back in the purse.

I was crying on the way to my parents house since I did not know how I was going to tell them Noah planted another baby inside of me again.

It was stressful carrying a child because it was hard to handle a baby and work.

I wipe my tears but I guess my sisters and brother saw my face full of tears.

"What's wrong?" They all asked.

"Noah and I broke up." I said to all sadly but I still love this guy.

" Why didn't you tell us?" My parents asked.

"It's because..." Thinking if I should tell.

"What is it dear?" Mother asked.

"Umm... I'm pregnant with Noah baby again." Running to the bathroom so I won't hear it.

"This is why I did not want to move here all because of this situation." My father fury.

"I mean we all are going to have kids one day dad." Sandra told.

"Okay hold on, we are going to support her and sandra no matter what." Mother told.

"I knew it!" Molly yelled with her finger pointed at the ceiling.

"What do you mean ,you knew it." They asked.

"They had break up sex before she found out he was cheating on her or maybe after." Molly told.

"What!" Mom and dad screamed.

"It's her own body." The twins snickered.

"Anya come out of the bathroom this instance." Father demanded.

"Father,I'm going to leave." Once I got out of the bathroom.

"Is it true that Noah cheated on you." He asked.

"How do you know?" Wondering but only person is molly.

"MOLLY!,how could you?" Wondering why she said that for.

"That's my business and not yours." Walking out of the house but my father try to stop me from leaving.

Molly felt mad because she was trying to protect me but I don't need protection from her.