[ 16 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
-   MY EVERYTHING
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━

( ! THE CHARACTERS' PERSONALITIES ARE NOT REAL, BUT MADE UP ! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT )

Riki stepped out of the house and then gave a glance over his shoulder, "I'll see you at school, unknown number. "

Jay's eyes widened in shock when he heard what Riki said. Jake looked at Jay, whose fists were clenched and his face grew red from anger and from being caught.

"What are you talking about?" Jay said as he ran towards the doorway, "Unknown number?"

"You know very well it's you, Jay," Riki looked at him in disbelief, "You sent the message through the same phone number as how you are listed in Hyejin's contacts-"

Before Riki could finish his sentence, he received a slap on the cheek, almost causing him to lose his balance and causing Hyejin to almost fall out of his arms.

"And what if it's me?" Jay shouted at Riki, who stared at him blankly after receiving a slap from him, "What if I was the so-called 'unknown number'? What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing," Riki replied coldly, "I'm not going to stop liking Hyejin. If you get jealous, that's your fault."

Jay was about to give Riki another punch, when Jake moved in front of him and made him take a few steps backwards. Riki turned and walked away from the house, ignoring everything Jay said, and brought Hyejin home.

-

By now it was two days later. It's monday. Another school day.

Hyejin ran to her locker in a hurry and opened it to grab her books.

She was late and she was rushing. The alarm clock hadn't gone off and her brother Heeseung was off early to the airport to pick up their father there from his business trip he had in Japan, so he wasn't able to wake her up either.

And the principal had warned her, one more action like that and she would most likely be suspended, which she didn't want.

She was busy with that in her mind.

She was also busy thinking about Riki, star boy, whom she hadn't spoken to in two days. Not even seen in the street. It was as if he had completely disappeared from her life.

She missed him, and it was only two days.

Suddenly her locker was slammed shut. Hyejin flinched and put her hand on her chest.

"Calm down, it's just me," the person who slammed her locker shut spoke and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Jay? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Jay leaned his back against the lockers while Hyejin opened her locker again to grab her book.

"I had to go to the restrooms and then I saw you," Jay replied as he looked up at the ceiling, "I was wondering where you were since you weren't in school."

"I'm here now," Hyejin said as she grabbed her book and closed her locker again, "I'm going to the classroom."

Hyejin turned herself around and took a step forward when a hand grabbed her upper arm, stopped her and turned her around.

"What the hell, Jay?" Hyejin said as she tilted her head irritated.

She wanted to get to class, she was already late.

Jay licked his bottom lip and avoided eye contact by looking to the side, "Do you maybe want to go to the movies together tonight?"

Hyejin chuckled and removed her arm from Jay's hand, "Why are you asking this now? Can you ask this later? I have to go to class, I'll get in trouble."