Chapter 11 | Busy

We all kept walking steadily until we reached the elevator. The people around stared and I even heard a fanboy screaming Jungkook's name; the diversity of his fandom though.

Crazy things I thought I would do when I saw him around.

As soon as the elevator's door was sealed, I could feel the three men relax.

"Hana and Hobi, you accompany Jungkook to the side-room that we visited last time. I'll see the preparations around," said Namjoon.

As soon as the elevator opened, Namjoon walked to the left and us three to the right.

I know this agency. It's from where Jungkook's media and promotion crew belongs. Whenever they have an interview, national or international, all of them are shot here. I never got enough time to visit this place due to my short vacation trips, but I am glad I am doing it now.

With Jungkook.

Finally, we entered a small room, with a small closet at the back, another door (washroom probably), and a huge wall mirror with vanity light bulbs, making the room as bright as it could get.

"Hana, you fix his hair a bit and makeup, if needed. I'll be back in a minute. Don't open the door without asking," said Hobi, rushing outside.

Jungkook sat on the chair placed near the mirror. I took out a tiny tail-comb that Jimin handed me. I fixed his front dangling string and lightly combed over his hair. My eyes went to his skin. Even though there wasn't a lot of foundation on his face, his skin was drying now. I began to search for a blender in my bag to tap on his face.

The door knocked and opened almost immediately.

Namjoon and Hobi walked inside the room, together.

"Let's go, Jungkook," announced Namjoon.

"Just a second," I said.

I picked the blender to tap on his skin. Just then, Jungkook's hand suddenly grabbed the blender out of my hand and he began to tap it on his face all around. I stood confused.

It's my duty.

Jungkook stands tall, tossing the blender in the bag.

"Let's go."

"Wait!" yelled Hobi, walking closer, while fixing his earpiece from both of his hands. "Hana, can you just straighten his pants from his knees. They look wrinkled."

Wrinkled, Of course.

I looked at his knees and they looked a bit crumpled. Before I could bend to straighten them with my hands, Jungkook bowed and fixed his pants already. I stood looking at him.

What's wrong with him?

And then, he dashed towards the door, with Hobi following him.

"Hana, come along. You'll be bored back here,"

I zipped my bag and walked along Namjoon. We went to the interview set. Jungkook was being interviewed by some American media. The crew was a small one, with the male interviewer sitting opposite Jungkook in front of the bright spotlights.

The interview started within a few minutes.

Jungkook was confident and looked handsome. He was comfortable and talked like he used to. It's not something new for me. They were the same old questions, I know the answers of. Before Jungkook could even reply, I answered those in my head already. And of course, Jungkook followed. I was excited to see the fan's reaction to his look today. His every look becomes a statement, with the internet bombarded with his edits and collages, but he looked different today.