Chapter 75 | Fix you

I place the cup on my side table and lay my head against the pillow. I have been thinking a lot lately. I know he wrote that song for me, it says everything. I have listened to it a million times by now. And every time, my body produces weird sensations in me.

Forget what I said

It's not what I meant

And I can't take it back.

Yes, you can't.

And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say.

Yes, we have.

And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again.

.....

My thoughts get interrupted by my phone's buzz. It's Namjoon.

"Hello!"

"Hey, Hana. How are you?"

"I am good. What about you?"

"Well, I am good too. How is your health now?"

"It's so much better now, thankfully."

"So, you'll come tomorrow, right?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, I just texted you Jungkook's schedule a while ago, didn't you see?"

I remembered how indulged I was in decoding the song and ignoring his texts.

"Oh yes, I did see that." I lied.

"Though you still have another day left on your leave, but there is a problem.."

"What?" I inquire, as his speech slows down.

"You know, Jimin cannot work with the makeup artist. He already hated her back when they went abroad. And then, yesterday Jimin literally cursed her, openly. So..."

"She left." I completed the sentence.

"Ah, yes. And now we have no one, but you."

I stay quiet, trying to gain the strength to tell him about my plans when he says,

"Alright, we will pick you up from your house and we will go together to the stadium."

"But Namjoon-"

As I spoke, it felt like he was talking to someone at his back.

"Namjoon?" He doesn't reply.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Take care, okay?"

And before I could say anything else, he hung up on me. He always does that, no wonder.

So, I dial his number again, but before I put it on my ear, I received another text; Yoongi this time.

I opened it.

"Are you home?"

"Yes, I am home. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I wanted to talk.."

His sudden text that he wanted to talk to me made me worried.

"Alright, come to my house."

"Open the door."

I jump from my bed and brush my messed-up hair in the mirror. Thank god my clothes are okay too. I didn't expect him to be at my door just now.

I walk towards the door and open it to find him standing right there. He looks up and smiles. Yes, he smiles.

"Ah, Yoongi!" My voice brightened up seeing him. I missed him. He takes a step forward and gently taps my head with his hand.